Film Thread

ssiscool

Watched Ted. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As with all comedies, probably would have laughed more if I watched it with someone else, but I did think it was pretty good.

I finally saw Ted, and it was fn funny! I get what you mean though about seeing it with someone else.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Brave in 3D. Thought it was great!!

Watched Ted. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As with all comedies, probably would have laughed more if I watched it with someone else, but I did think it was pretty good.

I finally saw Ted, and it was fn funny! I get what you mean though about seeing it with someone else.

That's just Sinead O'Connor. She ain't lookin' too good. :lol:

About to watch a Swedish horror film called Lat den rätte komma in (Let the right one in).

That film is amazing.

It was amazing indeed!

It is the remake of the American version.

I hope you're trolling.

Let Me In (The American version) is a remake of Let the Right One In (The Swedish Version)

About to watch a Swedish horror film called Lat den rätte komma in (Let the right one in).

That film is amazing.

It was amazing indeed!

I hope you're trolling.

Let Me In (The American version) is a remake of Let the Right One In (The Swedish Version)

It is our movie now. We always take things that isn't hours. Just ask the Indians. Oh wait, they are either too drunk or dead.

That film is amazing.

It was amazing indeed!

I hope you're trolling.

It is our movie now. We always take things that isn't hours. Just ask the Indians. Oh wait, they are either too drunk or dead.

Communist.

I never heard of the American version but I bet the Swedish one is better.

Rewatched Dark Knight Rises tonight, man on a second viewing I was not impressed at all. The entire last 45 minutes of the film had me facepalming.

From what point did it all go down hill for you?

Well to be honest none of it was great, but pretty much from when his back got fixed onwards everything seemed so implausible

I Melt With You. Ari Gold, Rob Lowe and a couple of no names do a bunch of drugs and make good on a suicide pact they all made back in college. It was a fun movie; I liked it.

Seen a trailer for that a while back, looked interesting. Not as interesting now though thanks to your big old spoiler of a post.

Watched a documentary called The King of Kong last night about competitive Donkey Kong gaming. As shit as that premise sounds, it's actually a stellar piece of film making. You couldn't invent a better villain than Billy Mitchell.

I asked for The Dark Knight Rises from Santa, so it'll be a while before I see it yet. I've heard so many mixed things about it so I'm eager to see where I'll rank it among the other two. Some people say it's the best one, other people seem to say half is amazing, half isn't so great.