Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Watched Breakfast At Tiffany's (again) and cried (again).

Breakfast+at+Tiffanys.jpg

Don't George Peppard look odd young? It don't suit him, even in his youth you could see that he was just built to be an old git :lol:

Just watched Taken 2, what a fuckin' boring movie. Also watched Dredd 3D, loved it, some great 3D effects for sure. The Bucket List, good drama and Detachment which I think was the best Brody movie since The Pianist.

Dredd 3D worth it for more than 3D effects?

Watched Notorious and North by Northwest last night. Cary Grant is the man. The former has aged pretty well for 1946 - it's a good romantic thriller. The latter is my favorite Hitchcock film from what I've seen of his work, and one of my favorite films in general. It's still a fun ride 53 years later.

Watched Breakfast At Tiffany's (again) and cried (again).

Breakfast+at+Tiffanys.jpg

Don't George Peppard look odd young? It don't suit him, even in his youth you could see that he was just built to be an old git :lol:

Yeah, he was definitely not designed to be a young man. Every time I watch Breakfast At Tiffany's and he wakes up, realising that he spent the night with Holly, I expect him to light a cigar and say "I love it when a plan comes together".