Film Thread

ssiscool

Ever seen Begotten, frank?

no but i've been told i must...any good? whats it about?

Its definately disturbing, its along the lines of Eraserhead meaning it focuses more on mood than coherent plot. Its starts off with God killing himself, after that its anybodys guess.

Eraserheads fucking amazing...everything cinema should be...just looked on ebay theres a begotten...for fucking 30 bucks though...that means theres some funky ass shit to it :):)

Its floating about online, but I'd imagine you'd like the full experience of it. And yeah, Eraserheads great. I just watched it for the first time last week. I gotta watch more David Lynch.

you certainly have dear boy, try starting...what was i gonna say? yeah, Blue Velvet and Lost Highway if i may be so bold as to offer my reccomendation :D

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a ton of snuff films usually the Japanese and European one's are the best.

I also watched Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer for the 2nd time.

OTIS!! thats your sistteerrrrr!!

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

There are no real snuff movies man, its an urban myth..trust me, i've looked. although i've seen some pretty crusty kinda...weird documentries n stuff where people get waxed on film. Faces of Death i think is the closest but thats pretty much confirmed fake.

Well of course they aren't real and thank god for that!

Cannibal Holocaust

I Spit In your Grave

Irreversible

Salo

Are some that come to mind.

Only real thing about Cannibal Holocaust they really did kill animals.

Edited by Axl98

Well of course they aren't real and thank god for that!

Cannibal Holocaust

I Spit In your Grave

Irreversible

Salo

Are some that come to mind.

well if they're not real they're not snuff movies, they just ordinary horror flicks...a snuff movie is basically a movie where the motherfuckers really die...paid actors get paid to die on screen. and yeah, i did hear the real animals thing about Cannibal Holocaust. and Men Behind The Sun, which is about like Japanese prison camps and torture and shit apparently uses real dismembered human limbs...allegedly..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093170/

check it out..

Edited by ffrankwhite

I've Men behind the sun.

Have you ever watched The Guinea pig movies? Apparently Charlie Sheen reported them to the MPAA I know people thought it was real not 100% on Sheen reporting it though.

it was Michael Douglas who reported em ;)

@estranged: they do in the ones we're talking about...me and that sick fuck Axl98 :lol:

Well I'm probably the bigger sick fuck unless you've seen some of Peter Jackson's early movies. :lol:

You ever see Last House On The Left?

Man Behind The sun is on youtube.

Along with that I'd recommend Ichi The Killer.

Edited by Axl98

I've Men behind the sun.

Have you ever watched The Guinea pig movies? Apparently Charlie Sheen reported them to the MPAA I know people thought it was real not 100% on Sheen reporting it though.

it was Michael Douglas who reported em ;)

@estranged: they do in the ones we're talking about...me and that sick fuck Axl98 :lol:

you guys are wierdos..lol jk..im no animal rights activist but what the hell..why should animals actually die in the movie? thats messed up

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
I saw Brain Dead and Bad Taste, does that make me a sick fuck? :confused:

No. :huh: I've Braindead about 50 times, and Bad Taste about ten. I'm completely normal.

There are no real snuff movies man, its an urban myth..trust me, i've looked.

They exist..

Serial killer Paul Bernardo had access to one through a guy he knew who was in the army,he was obsessed with it.

It's not something you're going to find on ebay. :tongue2:

Edited by zint61

There are no real snuff movies man, its an urban myth..trust me, i've looked.

They exist..

Serial killer Paul Bernardo had access to one through a guy he knew who was in the army,he was obsessed with it.

It's not something you're going to find on ebay. :tongue2:

wouldn't that be a find? :lol: the closest i think i ever came to one was this guy who had a stall at this old movie fair who used to get all these fucked up movies said he COULD get one but as is the case wigh a lot of these things when you're 13/14 whatever, its a bunch of bullshit. a for real snuff movie though, seriously? i dont buy it man but then again who knows...someone in the army huh? well, i dunno, thats not an according to hoyle snuff movie if its just some jarheads filmed some motherfucker they just shot writhing about, assuming thats even the case with the particular instance you're talking about..

I really enjoyed the movie Sunshine. I thought it was great, minus the ending. But still overall it was a good movie.

I'm a big Danny Boyle fan. He directed Trainspotting and brought a wonderful look and feel to the movie. And I'm assuming everyone here has seen Trainspotting and Requiem For A Dream because they are truly amazing films.

And Amadeus too, if you have almost 4 hours to spare on watching a movie haha. But it really is amazing.

I watched National Treasure 2 today (don't ask me why and shit..), but to my surprise it was quite entertaining.

SPOILER WARNING!!!

I just fucking hated that the fucking city had to be flooded AND EVERYTHING BROKEN!!! Fucking hell, can't they just leave anything be in some movie.