Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Of course he can log in. He had to log in to post that message in the first place. lol

If it were that easy, you'd have thought he would have deleted the latest post.

If the account has been hacked, the hacker could have changed various settings, including email address, password etc.

tommy_stinson

stormy funky day in philly. i think i will have a rest now.

39 minutes ago via TweetDeck

------------------------

Dj ASHBA™

Today I asked my assistant Shannon, to mail my mom a jackalope head and pick up some chicken liver. Ha! http://yfrog.com/mu6n3pj

7 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot

Packing my bags, leaving in 12 hours. Will be staying off the internet, will only go on to give Twitter/Facebook updates, nothin' else...

No meet-n-greets scheduled, if anything happens it'll be spontaneous, and I'll post info here. G'bye for now, will be in touch soon...! :)

5 minutes ago via facebook and twitter

Edited by gunsguy

Guest gunns5

FIXED IT™

holy shit man haha I was just kidding about doing it ;p, but good to see the ™ I love it ™ (fuck thats trademarked by mcdonalds lol)™

if it wasn't him, why didn't he just have the account suspended?

Not so easy to prove it's your account if the hacker has changed all your details,

You know this how? Someone cracked your twitter?

Man, all the time professional atheletes say shit they shouldn't have, like about other players, their coaches, leagues etc. on their twitters - and then when it gets reported or something; they like Axl, claim their twitters were hacked; And after they make this claim, when you go to try to read the twitter post, the account has been deleted or suspended.

Also, no cracker with a brain will change details.

Not so easy to prove it's your account if the hacker has changed all your details,

Man, all the time professional atheletes say shit they shouldn't have, like about other players, their coaches, leagues etc. on their twitters - and then when it gets reported or something; they like Axl, claim their twitters were hacked; And after they make this claim, when you go to try to read the twitter post, the account has been deleted or suspended.

actually a friend of mine had his Twitter cracked and it was way more complicated than emailing them to get the account corrected/deleted/whatever... so he just didn't bother with it since, well.. he's not a professional musician who actually needs it

actually a friend of mine had his Twitter cracked and it was way more complicated than emailing them to get the account corrected/deleted/whatever... so he just didn't bother with it since, well.. he's not a professional musician who actually needs it

Spin it how you want.

I don't buy this.

Axl would just need someone at the label or his lawyer make one phone call.

Spin it how you want.

I don't buy this.

Alright, genius, because you work in show business and know how everything works...

And stop making racist comments, you douche bag...

Spin it how you want.

I don't buy this.

Alright, genius, because you work in show business and know how everything works...

You don't know what I do.

I agree, Brittany Spears twitter got hacked and it was fixed in less than an hour. Tour is no doubt still on but the fact they haven't fixed that post is very strange. I do not buy the hacked story at all.

Se I guess the shows are cancelled because Axls twitter says so?

hold on a sec, gotta inform everyone on my facebook about it.

I know, its kinda ironic that the axl nut swingers on here always say " unless its said by axl i dont believe it " well this is direct from Axl and now they choose to not believe it lol

They must love being spoon fed bullshit

I know, its kinda ironic that the axl nut swingers on here always say " unless its said by axl i dont believe it " well this is direct from Axl and now they choose to not believe it lol

+1

If Axl didn't say it, I don't believe it... Oh I don't like what this says, it CAN'T be Axl that said it!!

+1

If Axl didn't say it, I don't believe it... Oh I don't like what this says, it CAN'T be Axl that said it!!

STFU. Its not like we pulled this hack shit out of our asses. I beleived it really was cancelled, until several soures, including Managment and Bumblefoot said the tour was on, and it was a hack.

+1

I beleived it really was cancelled, until several soures, including Managment and Bumblefoot said the tour was on, and it was a hack.

True. The same thing happened to me.