Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

That's pretty cool, how long ago was that? If they're ready and able, get those three in a studio Axl and slap it on the twitter shitter.

'Just laid down some pretty rockin rhythm trx4down by the ocean, zeppelin vibes! Got the Izzster dropping by 2moro, no @Slash he's still pissin n' shittin the bed. If ur not 4tus, ur def against us!!!'

Fortus, Ferrer and Duff played a show together in NYC apparently :

10710875_10152394484107596_1983847826525

You are right. Richard confirmed on his twitter :headbang: Now I guess this pic probably deserves it´s own thread. They really got along real well during those few GN´R shows.

GNR just posted it is Children's Day in Brazil today......

Who the heck cares???????

Makes me puke. Guns N' Roses is no longer American. It's a rotten Brazilian band with no present and future. It sickens me how they make it everything about Brazil, I'm fed up with it. Axl should move to the Amazonia and sing for the cobras. This makes no sense anymore....

• Like 2

GNR just posted it is Children's Day in Brazil today......

Who the heck cares???????

Makes me puke. Guns N' Roses is no longer American. It's a rotten Brazilian band with no present and future. It sickens me how they make it everything about Brazil, I'm fed up with it. Axl should move to the Amazonia and sing for the cobras. This makes no sense anymore....

Lol.

• Like 1

No, I think it is Beta. The story that she's been fired is probably true and Axl kicked her out, she couldn't take anything with her, not even a picture. That's why she desperately tries to buy one online. Poor woman :(

• Like 4

No, I think it is Beta. The story that she's been fired is probably true and Axl kicked her out, she couldn't take anything with her, not even a picture. That's why she desperately tries to buy one online. Poor woman :(

If Axl smartened up and kicked her out she would never be able to afford the picture.
  • Like 2

If Axl smartened up and kicked her out she would never be able to afford the picture.

Don't forget her many Brazilian fans. I'm sure they'd scramble to get the money for her.

• Like 1

Right, if she needs money she can write a tell all book and make millions

Don't forget her many Brazilian fans. I'm sure they'd scramble to get the money for her.

True. I guess we'll know for sure as soon as the never-ending tour resumes and pictures of Axl start surfacing. Maybe. Either Beta will still be attached to his ass or he'll have a Beta shaped scar of folded flesh flaps from the skin grafts, which leads me to question if we'll really be able to tell or not? Edited by Damn_Smooth

True. I guess we'll know for sure as soon as the never-ending tour resumes and pictures of Axl start surfacing. Maybe. Either Beta will still be attached to his ass or he'll have a Beta shaped scar of folded flesh flaps from the skin grafts, which leads me to question if we'll really be able to tell or not?

See, now you're just making me sad. Oh, Axl :no:

• Like 1

True. I guess we'll know for sure as soon as the never-ending tour resumes and pictures of Axl start surfacing. Maybe. Either Beta will still be attached to his ass or he'll have a Beta shaped scar of folded flesh flaps from the skin grafts, which leads me to question if we'll really be able to tell or not?

Is

See, now you're just making me sad. Oh, Axl :no:

It's OK Lio, she'll still have Fernerdo attached to her ass.
  • Like 1