Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I fucking hate Twitter and I have it set up so I only get notifications on my phone from 3 people and Gingerballs is one of them. He made me cook a fat fry-up last night after I saw that shit. Fuck the snake bangers though.

I think he's a berk for not putting out more music and for playing stale sets but the personal comments about his relationship with Beta are too much.

This is brilliant. We don't hear from him and he posts random stuff like this. I bet he is watching the forums and laughing at all the reactions. We're being trolled.

Those eggs are looking nice and runny though. Yum.

Yeah.... he must be like "those assholes discussing endless discussions about what I did, what I do, what I will not do and blah blah... Imma fry some eggs, saussages and sit down here watch 'em cry about my fatness. LMAO."

This breakfast is not fry.

This is brilliant. We don't hear from him and he posts random stuff like this. I bet he is watching the forums and laughing at all the reactions. We're being trolled.

Yeah.... he must be like "those assholes discussing endless discussions about what I did, what I do, what I will not do and blah blah... Imma fry some eggs, saussages and sit down here watch 'em cry about my fatness. LMAO."

the picture shows a frying pan with saussages on it.... and the egg... it is clearly fried.... :shrugs:

the picture shows a frying pan with saussages on it.... and the egg... it is clearly fried.... :shrugs:

it's not fry if he cooked it with butter. you can cook sausages in frying pan using butter

it's not fry if he cooked it with butter. you can cook sausages in frying pan using butter

It's fried anyways... geez, you dont cook at all, right?

Anyway this is a common breakfast. Not reserved to fat people. Axl's problem is probably lack of exercice

neeh... this is common breakfast in countries with a high obesity rate.

It's fried anyways... geez, you dont cook at all, right?

Anyway this is a common breakfast. Not reserved to fat people. Axl's problem is probably lack of exercice

neeh... this is common breakfast in countries with a high obesity rate.

My point is he's not fat because he eat 2eggs+sausages. He is because he's 50+ and don't eat like a fuckin veggan and doesnt excercise to burn enough calories/trans.

Stupid brazilian fan tweeted this to Ron

JEH ASHBA @JehS2Ashba 18m

@bumblefoot You do not talk to anyone man, you changed a lot!

His reply:

BumblefootVerified account @bumblefoot

Hey everyone, I'm going to stop working on my album. @JehS2Ashba would rather me talk to her on twitter. That cool with you all? Lol...

Jeh S2 Ashba (Guns N' Roses IS MY LIFE) (DJ. ASHBA IS MY PRINCE) :lol:

:rofl-lol:

Good one, Bumblefoot.

My point is he's not fat because he eat 2eggs+sausages. He is because he's 50+ and don't eat like a fuckin veggan and doesnt excercise to burn enough calories/trans.

Fatness is not the only bad thing that you get from eating that crap. The worst is the cholesterol and other things that will give you a stroke, specially if you are 50+, male and don't exercise.