Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

19 minutes ago, Archtop said:

lol, noooo Izzy's buying an amp! I know nothing about these things but doesn't hand wired suggest somthing smaller for studio or personal use rather than massive areana  tour? Damn he looks thin.

Why does the Dio hand salute irritate the F*** out of me so much!?

This is the amp he bought judging by the tags in the pic.

K6SIasml.jpg

Just now, Lumikki said:

I actually think Izzy looks older than Axl, Slash etc as well in this picture.

But I guess that's the thing with old age- you can either be fat and relatively wrinkle-free or you can be skinny and look like a Shar Pei.

If its about a body shape of Axl N' Slash, You know tht theres Sensei Duff

19 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Could be for a solo album/song but also probably just for his own pleasure. He clearly likes playing guitar whether he's in a band or not. 

Not saying this to you in particular but man, the CSI stuff is getting stretched further than ever before.

Guys, I bought a new overdrive pedal last week! I'm joining Guns N' Roses. ;)

I was just being curious since I don't know what he's doing lately both with his life and musically speaking,apart from posting random youtube videos on twitter lol

34 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I actually think Izzy looks older than Axl, Slash etc as well in this picture.

But I guess that's the thing with old age- you can either be fat and relatively wrinkle-free or you can be skinny and look like a Shar Pei.

Izzy and Duff seem to be doing the Shar Pei thing, Axl and Slash the jolly fat old guy thing.

:rofl-lol:

17 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

Speaking of Izzy, his twitter account has yet to be officially verified (with this blue badge). Is this normal? It's about 3,5 months now.

Research the Twitter verification process you'll see why it hasn't been verified.

48 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

Speaking of Izzy, his twitter account has yet to be officially verified (with this blue badge). Is this normal? It's about 3,5 months now.

Its annoying, but at this point it doesn't matter. We all know it really is him.

19 minutes ago, nonok said:

This single post made me more excited than all the stupid promo videos and pictures that have been released on their social media in the past 2 months! Slash is posting from the official GNR FB/Twitter!!! This is fucking beautiful! :cry::heart:

Indeed. That is a really good sign.

(Except if whoever runs the account just copied Slash's signature because the post was about Slash and they thought it would be cool to add his signature smilie)

Or maybe many people in or associated with GnR have access to that account and Slash is one of them now.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Indeed. That is a really good sign.

(Except if whoever runs the account just copied Slash's signature because the post was about Slash and they thought it would be cool to add his signature smilie)

Or maybe many people in or associated with GnR have access to that account and Slash is one of them now.

Probably the latter, but still really cool to see nonetheless. Shows it's his band again. I actually often doubt if Slash runs his own social media with all the weird pictures, or if he has some people find and post them in his stead. I mean, where does he find the time to search the Internet for those things?

fat axl memes are just all over the internet EVEN MORE, so much attention to somethin that was over...

i see one like  'well well well i'm bloated as hell. well well well taco bell'

o hate this! what axl is doing......

now i really hoe he can remove the pictures for real

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Archtop said:

lol, noooo Izzy's buying an amp! I know nothing about these things but doesn't hand wired suggest somthing smaller for studio or personal use rather than massive areana  tour? Damn he looks thin.

Why does the Dio hand salute irritate the F*** out of me so much!?

You're not the only one who feels that way.

15 minutes ago, Thesamesky said:

fat axl memes are just all over the internet EVEN MORE, so much attention to somethin that was over...

lol :lol:

On 5. Juni 2016 at 3:09 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Aww but too bad He didnt tag Axl

I wish Slash would make a second book so tht We know wht He feels about the reunion N' AXL/DC, especially the first time meet Axl after more thn 20 years

Book, really? Fuck that we need one serious interviewer who knows GNR and his job, big 3 on same table for 2 hours to answer all shit we need to know.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thesamesky said:

my english is bad, sorry :shrugs:

i just don't understand if axl knows how the internet works

But i didn't say anything about your english :shrugs:. That  'well well well i'm bloated as hell. well well well taco bell' was just funny. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thesamesky said:

i'm done :rofl-lol: