Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I really don't understand why people keep responding to gnr-cupcake-dave.

Second it.

Hey Fer,

Why Robin and Brain left?

He knows but he can't answer that. Either Axl will say or Robin (highly unlikely) or Brain will have to be the ones to comment.

On topic, I think it's bad ass Axl is talking more but that whole "Killer/Stone cold" thing is not making much sense to me even after I read some Cats trying to explain it in here.

Second it.

Hey Fer,

He knows but he can't answer that. Either Axl will say or Robin (highly unlikely) or Brain will have to be the ones to comment.

On topic, I think it's bad ass Axl is talking more but that whole "Killer/Stone cold" thing is not making much sense to me even after I read some Cats trying to explain it in here.

What do you personally think about their departure?

What it´s true is that noone of us really know what happened with Brain and Finck because they haven´t said a word about their reasons to leave, neither Axl.

Brain´s baby was during 2007 tour, and he said not a long time ago he was hoping to tour with GNR in 2009/2010, so i don´t know what really happened with him or Axl. At this point has not sense for the fans to state what were the reasong they left, we can give an subjective opinion but we can´t know for sure

EXACTLY, he hoped to be touring. he never said he left or anything. neither did axl or anyone else

btw, i edited my post. those quote pyramids are annoying as hell

Second it.

Hey Fer,

I think Finck fits a lot better with NIN. I saw him last year and was tearing shit up on stage. I give him full props for Better.

Brain is my 2nd favorite GNR drummer behind Adler. I saw him in 02 and he was bad ass. I wish he'd come back but only he and Axl know why he isn't playing with GnR.

For the record, I won't believe he is truly gone til /Jarmo takes him off that collage of band members on the HTGTH message board.,

Second it.

Hey Fer,

I think Finck fits a lot better with NIN. I saw him last year and was tearing shit up on stage. I give him full props for Better.

Brain is my 2nd favorite GNR drummer behind Adler. I saw him in 02 and he was bad ass. I wish he'd come back but only he and Axl know why he isn't playing with GnR.

For the record, I won't believe he is truly gone til /Jarmo takes him off that collage of band members on the HTGTH message board.,

Big fish Jarmo gots the last word :rofl-lol:

:thumbsup:

i never really did, but he starts to annoy me big time lately

someone should come up with a ''ignore user'' button

everyone would use it on dave i suppose, but who cares about him anyway

he's been bullied away on every board

Second it.

Hey Fer,

What does it matter? I love Brain, just spoke with him last week. He's doing great and all that jazz...

But in all seriousness, the band is kicking ass... playing big gigs, small gigs, talking to the public... Whatelse? It's like, stop looking for flaws, just enjoy? Woosah the worries away...

• Like 1

I'm so glad Axl noted all that BS, even the sweat thing, delay in Toronto, Slash- haiti etc

Now some of u a'holes won't have much to talk about til' South America.

The sweat thing was really pathetic. Of course he sweats, WTF? Is not he a human?

Second it.

Hey Fer,

What does it matter? I love Brain, just spoke with him last week. He's doing great and all that jazz...

But in all seriousness, the band is kicking ass... playing big gigs, small gigs, talking to the public... Whatelse? It's like, stop looking for flaws, just enjoy? Woosah the worries away...

Hell Yeah ! :thumbsup:

This band is great and Axl is singing as an evil ... I hope GNR comes to Spain...

Fernando... May I ask you to check your PM inbox? I have a private question, please.

Edited by karlossacanell

Second it.

Hey Fer,

Well,at least we know Brain is doing great,thanks Fernando. I know you said you post here as a fan (well,a fan with way more access to GNR than anyone else) and I'm not gonna ask if Brain will ever play in GNR again but personally,I hope he does.

Fernando, I was wondering. when did doc mcghee become the band's manager? because this came as a big surprise to many

i just dont read daves posts anymore, for the most part. he feels one way about things, and thats fine. its clear he isnt changing his mind about this so theres no point in engaging him.

we are all idiots, he is the only one using common sense.

how do you argue with that?

Second it.

Hey Fer,

Well,at least we know Brain is doing great,thanks Fernando. I know you said you post here as a fan (well,a fan with way more access to GNR than anyone else) and I'm not gonna ask if Brain will ever play in GNR again but personally,I hope he does.

One of the best stataments Axl did during his chat with us a time ago was when he said something like "GNR is a big family". He was refering to the drummers issue ... I love both of them and would be nice to see them playing in the future, Brain too, of course

who knows karlos, as the aalborg and sweden dates aren't bullshit, there is a fairly big chance they'll get to spain too

Let´s wait and see ... crossed fingers til then ...

who knows karlos, as the aalborg and sweden dates aren't bullshit, there is a fairly big chance they'll get to spain too

Some people started talking about them playing in Rock in Rio 2010 that will take place in Madrid in June but who knows? As of now, it´s just a rumour but it would be amazing if it turned to be true. rock3

Some people started talking about them playing in Rock in Rio 2010 that will take place in Madrid in June but who knows? As of now, it´s just a rumour but it would be amazing if it turned to be true. rock3

Hey man, are u spanish? ask you cause I am... where did you hear those romours?

I think they have confirmed Rage against the machine (i love them) and Bon Jovi (I hate him :rofl-lol: )

I think Roberto Medina has a good relationship with GNR camp and that gives us more hopes ...

Edited by karlossacanell

To be honest I only respond to him because I'm bored. It's like going to the Zoo and poking a kind of odd looking bear and just seeing how it reacts. Not that I actually do that, I love bears! I know that's a poor reasoning but I'm only human, I have flaws!

What makes me laugh is this whole "Yeah, I've got the balls to say how I feel, I'm a man!!!"

Edited by plonker88

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

You've been here since 02 and don't know? :lol:

There are "rumours" (Meaning people on this board think it's possible since they have played there before...) that they will play at Rock In Rio every year on this board, just like there is always "rumours" that they will play at the MTV Music Awards.

To be honest I only respond to him because I'm bored. It's like going to the Zoo and poking a kind of odd looking bear and just seeing how it reacts.

haha thats funny. but remember its always a good idea to have a baby to use as a sheild if things go downhill.

You've been here since 02 and don't know? :lol:

There are "rumours" (Meaning people on this board think it's possible since they have played there before...) that they will play at Rock In Rio every year on this board, just like there is always "rumours" that they will play at the MTV Music Awards.

Man, I know there are rumours here ... i was asking him (and he responded me via PM) if he had heard rumours in Spain, any paper, TV program, radio or something like that ... :thumbsup: