Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

My God I'm loving this. I didn't expect to have such a long message from Axl to read today! To quote Forrest Gump: "Being a GNR fan is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get!" :rofl-lol:

! I mean, Axl really addressed everything he? It shows how much he is aware of everything being discussed about him, even the ridiculous "he sweats too much" comments from those TMZ idiots. I love his answer on that one, well said!!! :thumbsup:

I love Axl's responses... I do fear however, that he is giving too much attention to those bloodsucking 'reporters' who comment on every bullshit rumor. Although he has probably learned that ignoring them just leads to more abuse, so he is fighting back, guess that's why we love the guy.

Edited by AxlCorp

Another one:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/9ot4u

Correction: In rereading I realized I addressed the clothing nonsense as soon as I was made aware not when it 1st happened, my bad. I tend to avoid media n' the net when touring so as not to have whatever negative nonsense or those tryin' 2 stir trouble interfere w/either the show or time needed elsewhere in prep as well as other GNR business. Too much goin' on to b throwin' sand in some idiot's sandbox. Also my comments aren't based on these relatively minor issues they go a fair way back w/each of those mentioned n' unfortunately several others. We aren't lookin' 4 free rides or handouts, give those to those u been but if ya wanna play nice we can too in fact we'd love to. Can't say we didn't make the effort. Peace!!

Edited by Rock_And_Roll_Over

That's really interesting: from the correction Twitlonger it seems that he's suggesting he'd be happy to do some media, talk to the music rags etc and has offered before only to be burned/rejected.

I really don't understand why something hasn't happened with Rolling Stone yet. As far as i've seen they've been really pretty supportinve of the new band over the years. Guns have made the headline on the front page of RS.com so many times and often for the smallest tidbits of news. They got a great report for the Canadian tour which was the main story for days and stayed on the page for well over a week. Sometimes it's seemed like Axl only has to fart to get coverage on there and I can see how Jon Bon Jovi gets so jealous of all the New Guns coverage (that mother fucker hasn't put a record out in 14 years. You know how many records i've made the last 14 years) because i can't even remember seeing a decent Jovi story on RS.com, even for a new album. I'm sure Jann Wenner still likes Axl and the RS review of Chinese was probably the fairest and best of all: 'He did a good thing here'.

I'd love a huge GN'R feature in RS with interviews with all the members who've contributed to New Guns and one of those epic interviews like Axl did for RIP and RS back in the day. And loads of BAND shoot pics!

Someone make it happen!

Axl answer everything. Love the way he respones!

" I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol

Edited by Audrey

Hahaha! Very funny tweets....

I love how he is mostly "Fuck you... blah, blah" "FUCK OFF...."

Then ends with "Peace".... hahaha! Nutcase.

I think I understood most of it, but if English isn't your first language I wish you lots of luck! :xmasschef:

LP

Hahaha! Very funny tweets....

I love how he is mostly "Fuck you... blah, blah" "FUCK OFF...."

Then ends with "Peace".... hahaha! Nutcase.

I think I understood most of it, but if English isn't your first language I wish you lots of luck! :xmasschef:

LP

:)

axl's comments are always a challenge for english language skills.

Edited by anja

That's the longest tweet I've ever seen, and it's freaking awesome!!!!!!!! rock3

That tweet shows how far Axl has gone off the deep end.

gotta ask, are you emo?

How does that even make sense? If you are going to try and make a joke at least be funny.

Consider all the fuck yous a shout out to yourself and anyone else who tries to put a negative spin on things. :thumbsup:

That's the longest tweet I've ever seen, and it's freaking awesome!!!!!!!! rock3

gotta ask, are you emo?

How does that even make sense? If you are going to try and make a joke at least be funny.

How does it show how Axl has gone off the deep end? If you make a statement you should actually get some facts to support it...this is the same reason Axl ripped on that biotchhh madison. Support your statemnt or be owned, your choice.

gotta ask, are you emo?

How does it show how Axl has gone off the deep end? If you make a statement you should actually get some facts to support it...this is the same reason Axl ripped on that biotchhh madison. Support your statemnt or be owned, your choice.

He's looking for attention, he'd love Axl to respond to his bullshit.

gotta ask, are you emo?

Did you even read the tweet? The guy is insane and just babbles. Show that to one of your non gnr friends and see if they dont think he is wacko after reading what he wrote.

gotta ask, are you emo?

Did you even read the tweet? The guy is insane and just babbles. Show that to one of your non gnr friends and see if they dont think he is wacko after reading what he wrote.

Wow over exageration, I understood it just fine. If it's taken out of context of course someone wont understand. He's just addressing what he said about the slash ban shit, what's so fn hard to understand?