Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 30 marca 2016 at 7:58 PM, Kasanova King said:

Instagram: Guns N' Roses

You want more GNR CSI? Matt only said that he was using these sticks and also that he uses different ones. But did he mention that he will not use them in few days...?

5 hours ago, Ak1nney said:

They really should play Dead Horse tho. Axl doesn't have to do the acoustic at the beginning. That song is soooooo damn good.

I hope they do.. Axl's intro/outro is one of the best parts of that song 

26 minutes ago, nbarry93 said:

I hope they do.. Axl's intro/outro is one of the best parts of that song 

Yeah, it's cool. I meant more in the sense that he doesn't have to play it if he doesn't feel comfortable. Slash could be upfront and play it with him.

On 3/30/2016 at 7:45 AM, Slash787 said:

Brent Snape Fitz is way better than Frank, I would say he is even better than Matt. 

Way better?  They play in different leagues.  Snape Fitz owns Frank day and night.  ;)

I always liked Matt Laug, he's an incredibly talented drummer who has worked with Slash too!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Way better?  They play in different leagues.  Snape Fitz owns Frank day and night.  ;)

I always liked Matt Laug, he's an incredibly talented drummer who has worked with Slash too!

That is a good drummer!

5 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Slash just cares about the rhythm section, he knows it's the key of good sounding band.