Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Could this mean recording?

They look like radio mics, not sure what type of desk that is, but Axl and Duff wouldn't need radio mics for recording. Slash sometimes sits in the control room so he might need one.

3 minutes ago, Asdiz said:

the brand name is sennheiser which i know for a fact that steven uses and so i think it's a hint that adler is the drummer. 

There are other people in this world who use Sennheiser, I use their headphones.

But well I hope Steven is there. 

• Like 1

OMG you guys are ridiculous lol. Those are in ear monitor receivers. Belt packs. They are sitting on the monitor console. That mixer is what is used for each of their personal mixes. They absolutely would use the same gear for a rehearsal, a stadium tour, or a surprise club show.

Also HILARIOUS to think because these are Sennheiser brand that there's an Adler connection. These are the most common in ear monitor systems in the world for touring productions.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

There are other people in this world who use Sennheiser, I use their headphones.

But well I hope Steven is there. 

I think the fact that posted drumsticks that aren't franks or matts is a pretty clear indication Steven is involved

2 minutes ago, bbedwards said:

OMG you guys are ridiculous lol. Those are in ear monitor receivers. Belt packs. They are sitting on the monitor console. That mixer is what is used for each of their personal mixes. They absolutely would use the same gear for a rehearsal, a stadium tour, or a surprise club show.

Also HILARIOUS to think because these are Sennheiser brand that there's an Adler connection. These are the most common in ear monitor systems in the world for touring productions.

so my joke went over about as well as a pregnant high jumper. 

Just now, tsinindy said:

I think the fact that posted drumsticks that aren't franks or matts is a pretty clear indication Steven is involved

Yup its commonsense he is involved cause he hasn't spoken a single word since the past 6 months. 

I was just referring to the sennheiser equipment that many musicians use it and Axl, Slash and Duff will use things which they feel comfortable in not just cause Steven uses them. 

1 minute ago, Asdiz said:

so my joke went over about as well as a pregnant high jumper. 

Well you just gave the headline to the next Altnation Article! 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yup its commonsense he is involved cause he hasn't spoken a single word since the past 6 months. 

I was just referring to the sennheiser equipment that many musicians use it and Axl, Slash and Duff will use things which they feel comfortable in not just cause Steven uses them. 

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That's what I'm thinking every other photo has been original member related so it could be seen as Adler being in 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

That's what I'm thinking every other photo has been original member related so it could be seen as Adler being in 

Isn't that just the vibe they're going for with this though? All promotion has been that this is about Guns N' Roses being back, so the images have captured that original vibe

• Like 1

I know this CSI game is fun for some, but i am against it.

It's pretty dawn obvious that Frank is the drummer and 4tus is the 2nd guitar player and this game leads to some ppl to get disappointed when they see them perform and there's no Izzy, next thing you know they are bitching everywhere.

I don't think it's GNR fault at this point cos the answers are out there.

Don't get me wrong, i would love to see Izzy and Adler on stage the whole show. I think they are involved somehow, but not in the lineup to this shows.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Russel Nash said:

It's pretty dawn obvious that Frank is the drummer and 4tus is the 2nd guitar player and this game leads to some ppl to get disappointed when they see them perform and there's no Izzy, next thing you know they are bitching everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, i would love to see Izzy and Adler on stage the whole show. I think they are involved somehow, but not in the lineup to this shows.

The answers are not out there though since GNR hasn't confirmed the line up yet

3 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

100% agree. Fun to speculate, but lets just be happy that at the very least Axl, Slash and Duff are involved. The bitching from fans re: lineup is unavoidable

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Sounds like someone doesn't want us to know the truth...

@Russel Nash is Beta. Confirmed.