What is your favorite moment as a Guns N' Roses fan?

Encore

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing them live, January 16 2010 in Calgary rock3

As exciting as it was when they finally announced the albums release, I dont think many times were as exciting to be a fan than the summer before the release - antiquiet leaks and shacklers released to rock band, you just knew it was close....

the whole MSL fiasco was a pretty awesome time, too....

And, of course, the aisa/canada tour with 3+ hour sets most nights, tweets from axl, not really knowing what they'd play on any given night (aside from the obvious)...

The Freddie Mercury tribute concert was probably the coolest moment for me. There was just something very magical about that show. Watching the band play, Bohemian Rhapsody with Elton/Queen/Axl and then We Will Rock you to top it off? Just fucking amazing. Axl and the band will never reach those highs again.

Edited by Nintari

When they released the ChiDem without promotion and can't find Axl for almost over a year before they start the Asia tour. The CD topped the Worldwide chart, topped all countrie's iTunes, breaking MySpace record and eventually they said it's a failure. :rofl-lol:

.... Axl fights at LAX

.... Duff joins Axl

.... Slash and Friends album

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Yeah why is the album considered a failure when it did all this:

The CD topped the Worldwide chart, topped all countrie's iTunes, breaking MySpace record

Yeah why is the album considered a failure when it did all this:

The CD topped the Worldwide chart, topped all countrie's iTunes, breaking MySpace record

- It never gets played on the radio.

- The album has been treated like it doesn't exist.

- You can't even listen to studio versions of any of the songs on youtube because there's no official videos.

Edited by ITW 2012

Seeing Ron Thal, my favourite musician of all time, finally playing on a HUGE stage in front of a 17 000 people audience.

Felt incredibly good.

Now I just hope that he gets to write with Axl & the boys so he can play his own music with GnR someday. That would be pretty grand for me.

Toronto 2006 - Axl seeing me sing along to Better and smiling.

:thumbsup: Thats the kind of moment that all the crazy fans wish for when they go to a concert .

For me it was the RIR Lisbon show , because it was the first time i saw them live and until that moment i doubted that was ever going to happen because as we all know noting wasnt really happening with the band in that time. When in 2006 we got the news of all this concert dates was a very crazy feeling ..specially when i found out they were coming here . Anyway those are the best moments for me.

The top of the top was the beggining of the concert with WTTJ listening to " you know where you are?????? ...."you know the rest ;) .

KOHD on that show has a special place in my heart , because i always wished to be in the middle of the crowd when Axl gets to the part where he ask the public to sing along with him :)

Being in the crowd for the Freddie Mercury concert and watching Axl and the band then Axl doing Queen songs.

Hammersmith because I never thought after '93 I would see them again.

This years European leg of the tour. The band were on fire.

Finally meeting Mr Rose and shaking his hand.