Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch new girl? I only started watching it because of my massive crush on dreamy zooey "i so want her badly" deschanel but it's actually really funny in the second season later on especially.

I watched some episodes of the first season and I didn't think it was so funny.

Anyone watch new girl? I only started watching it because of my massive crush on dreamy zooey "i so want her badly" deschanel but it's actually really funny in the second season later on especially.

The first season is not very funny at all but the second season has really stepped up by a lot.

The first season is not very funny at all but the second season has really stepped up by a lot.

Well, I will give it a try and watch the second season then.

Nurse Jackie, Dexter, True Blood, The Walking Dead, The Mentalist, hannibal, The Following, Bones, Dallas, The Lost Girl, Haven, Spartacus, but's over now, Banshee, Revolution, Pretty Little Liars, Face Off, Body of Proof, CSI, Criminal Minds, Vampire Diaries, Vegas, Grimm, Chopped, Hell's kitchen.

Tons of awesome shows on tv and cable now.

Have to say, although it's bittersweet, I think it's time.

Haven't seen season 7 yet, but both season 5 and 6 marked a decline in the quality of the show. It was just never the same after they killed off Rita's character.

And now Deb knows, Maria exposed Dexter... the cats almost out of the bag and it came out in dribs and drabs.

I watched Dexter from the beginning, and I was hoping for some big shocking reveal, watching Debs have a nervous breakdown and Rita and the kids be completely devastated as Dexter is given the chair. I'm sure however they wrap it up, it'll be explosive, but it could've been so much better had they not dragged it out over so many seasons.

Season 7 was a huge improvement over seasons 5-6. As someone mentioned the show was never the same without Rita (I still miss her a lot)

I'm actually sad that season 8 will be the last...they can do so much more. Problem is no one has an imagination anymore.

Season 7 was awesome, imo. Loved the finale.

the dialogue between Dexter and his father when he decides not to run, was some good stuff!!

I think Hanna will kill him and Deb.

before it came out that Hannah did indeed poisoned Deb; I thought Deb had poisoned herself, trying to make it look like Hannah, in a effort to make Dexter break up with her/kill her.

Have to say, although it's bittersweet, I think it's time.

Haven't seen season 7 yet, but both season 5 and 6 marked a decline in the quality of the show. It was just never the same after they killed off Rita's character.

I don't think it was mistake to kill Rita, honestly I didn't care either way....but I do think it was mistake for them to get rid of her kids.

Edited by SunnyDRE

I've watched Dexter from season 1 and even though he is a serial killer I still liked him as a character.

I just read on yahoo that on Season 8, which is supposed to begin in June, which I hope is wrong because then it'll be up against True Blood, might be the last one.

I heard that Sean Patrick Flannery was going to join the cast this year. I'm meeting him in a few weeks at Dallas Frightmare horror convention, so maybe he will talk about it.

Anyway, Michael C. Hall said he would like to see his character either go to jail or die. He said he didn't want him to get away with the murders he's done especially since last season he did kill some people who weren't guilty of any crimes.

Anyway, Dexter is one of the best shows on tv and I would hate to see it end.

Just had to watch the end of Spartacus and I will really miss that show alot.