Bumblefoot does a charlie sheen

Guest Gunns

anyway, one would have to think if bumble is putting so much effort into his protege's career, that means there really isn't much going on in the GNR camp. I'm sure he trying to give her 100% effort and I'm sure she expecting 100% effort, which leads me to believe that a new album or US tour isn't forthcoming.

Bumbles is not the guy responsible for organizing the tours ;). He is free to follow other projects when the band is not recording or on tour (or rehearing for a tour). This means that Richard can play with Thin Lizzy, Tommy can release his solo record and tour, and Bumbles can work as a producer for Poc. It's good. It's brilliant. The fact that all these members currently work on other projects doesn't seem to mean that no tour is happening, because a dozen shows or so has been confirmed for South America and strong hints point at a following US tour. The band will also convene in LA very soon for rehearsals. So stop being pessimistic. A new record will come when Axl is finished touring in support of CD, I assume recording work will commence when US, as the last remaining region, has been toured.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the liberty of Googling the definition of the word "joke" to assist some of you in understanding this video better:

joke

   [thinsp.pngjohk] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA noun, verb, joked, jok·ing. noun 1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him. 2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke. 3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke. 4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class. 5. practical joke. Funny marriage pictures

See Our Picks For The Ten Most Hilarious Wedding Photos Ad www.DivineCaroline.com verb (used without object) 6. to speak or act in a playful or merry way: He was always joking with us. 7. to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest; be facetious: He didn't really mean it, he was only joking.

Ron is that really lame sort of metalhead from your highschool who is really good at guitar but otherwise is a goofy uncool dude. Doesn't really matter the circumstance you wouldn't hear Axl or Slash saying "fuck Estranged" and as a member of the new band "fuck TWAT" is stupid... clearly dude doesn't have any taste and probably thinks Scraped and Shacklers are the best from CD since they're more metal and more cheesy, just his style. I know people shouldn't get that uptight about this but it's not even that he just said "fuck estranged and TWAT"... he went off on them either because he has no taste and doesn't like them, or is angry about set-list questions because he knows he has no say whatsoever in what the band plays live and hence has no power to give a real answer.

There is at least one more possibility: That he did it because he wanted to laugh from comments like this.

Ron is that really lame sort of metalhead from your highschool who is really good at guitar but otherwise is a goofy uncool dude. Doesn't really matter the circumstance you wouldn't hear Axl or Slash saying "fuck Estranged" and as a member of the new band "fuck TWAT" is stupid... clearly dude doesn't have any taste and probably thinks Scraped and Shacklers are the best from CD since they're more metal and more cheesy, just his style. I know people shouldn't get that uptight about this but it's not even that he just said "fuck estranged and TWAT"... he went off on them either because he has no taste and doesn't like them, or is angry about set-list questions because he knows he has no say whatsoever in what the band plays live and hence has no power to give a real answer.

There is at least one more possibility: That he did it because he wanted to laugh from comments like this.

Good call.

I guess who's saying "oh, he ain't funny" wasn't on the chat. I don't fkn' care, it was not meant to be funny to you. It was meant to be funny to me, Gunsguy and whoever was chatting. He played Estranged even on the fretless and acoustic with a kazoo. If any of you actually were on the chat asking for a song or two he'd do it. But you like to blame someone for something that you don't even know about. That's MyGnR-like, yes.

I said countless times "GNR sucks, dont play their songs" and things like "This chat ain't about BBF, it's about Poc. Get lost, Ron". What did he do? Laugh at me and made jokes about it. He said that Gunsguy was his whole life. Was he serious? He said the chat was all about me. Was he serious? I don't think you know the meaning of the word joke, but someone google'd it and posted it for ya's. Seriously... some assholes won't ever change. That's why people actually don't like them - they basically ask for it. Next time you all should chat with him. But don't go on a POC STREAMING (like *this one* you clueless assholes are talking about) asking him to play GNR songs or asking about Silkworms or Soul Monster, unless he and Poc want to do it.

I thought it was pretty funny, not sure why everyone is getting worked up about it. The guy is obviously joking around. But I guess seeing the obvious and a GNR fan forum hardly coincide these days.

Cheers,

Andrew

I thought it was pretty funny, not sure why everyone is getting worked up about it. The guy is obviously joking around. But I guess seeing the obvious and a GNR fan forum hardly coincide these days.

Cheers,

Andrew

Most people saw it as funny. The ones who didn't are the same 5-6 posters who come to the forum to bash on Axl and the new band. Everyday in every topic.

Don't post much nowadays, but I had to login just to say how stupid people got here in this thread. Ron wasn't dissing the songs or the fans at all, just the cupcakes who keep flooding Poc's chat. That's all, no reason to get anal for this as if Ron was speaking about every single fan out there. Just shut the fuck up for a second and think for a second, it won't hurt.

Cheers,

Andrew

Most people saw it as funny. The ones who didn't are the same 5-6 posters who come to the forum to bash on Axl and the new band. Everyday in every topic.

This!

Some people really need to get a life!

Don't post much nowadays, but I had to login just to say how stupid people got here in this thread. Ron wasn't dissing the songs or the fans at all, just the trolls who keep flooding Poc's chat. That's all, no reason to get anal for this as if Ron was speaking about every single fan out there. Just shut the fuck up for a second and think for a second, it won't hurt.

This.

And I'm not trying to impress anybody. I didn't even laugh at it that hard, but I did find humorous. Besides, who the fuck would I be trying to impress on a Guns N' Roses board?? If by that you mean I'd be trying to impress a band member or Ron specifically, I would've posted some thing about how funny it was and how the video was the second coming, etc.

Kissing the bands ass and just pointing out how stupid some of the negative posts just searching for something to bitch about are two totally different things.

There is at least one more possibility: That he did it because he wanted to laugh from comments like this.Justly

Yes that's it. Lol obviously he was playing around, doesn't take away from the fact that you guys are defending this guy who just was negatively joking about the two songs most people want to hear because they haven't been played in forever. Hey, if that's funny to you great, to me its further proof those songs wont ever get played. I really hope to be wrong there though.

Were people in the chat asking him if they will play Estranged and There Was a Time during the upcoming shows?

Yes that's it. Lol obviously he was playing around, doesn't take away from the fact that you guys are defending this guy who just was negatively joking about the two songs most people want to hear because they haven't been played in forever. Hey, if that's funny to you great, to me its further proof those songs wont ever get played. I really hope to be wrong there though.

The songs were played and played numerous times in the chats by Ron on request from the fans time and time again. The fact that he may not want to play them in a chat that had ZERO to do with Guns was clearly lost to a few idiots I guess.

The songs were played and played numerous times in the chats by Ron on request from the fans time and time again. The fact that he may not want to play them in a chat that had ZERO to do with Guns was clearly lost to a few idiots I guess.

Ron shouldn't be allowed to take a piss without GnR involvement. :rofl-lol:

Ron shouldn't be allowed to take a piss without GnR involvement. :rofl-lol:

So it seems. ;)

I understand that you don't like that he has this attitude towards GnR but...on the other hand, he's played Chinese in its entirety during the chats ( he has also played Coma and Estranged ).

Is there video of this? I'd like to see/hear it.

It's 11:50 EST and they're back on live.

Link? I am getting this:

Unfortunately, pocmexico has been permanently deleted. All of pocmexico's videos will no longer be available.

edit new stream site:

www.livestream.com/poclive

does anyone have the original streams saved? PM me

Edited by gunsguy