Who's opening on the US tours?

GnR Chris

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for anything other than Bach, tired of him opening. I think it would be slick if no one opened. :0

Depends, are GNR actually going to make up for no opening act by playing an actual longer show, plus if they don't show up you would have paid to see absolutely nothing. However if they did play longer shows, then it would be awesome. Personally I'd love to see Izzy have a solo band play alongside GNR each night as I like his solo stuff in genral and he could easily play with Axl afterwards. But thats dreaming, so if Bach is the opening act, then I'll take it.

Would love to see Avenged Sevenfold rock3

That would be way cool. Bas is cool, but his inclusion will do nothing for ticket sales. Some new blood could be the deciding factor for how well the US tour does.

Edited by sofine11

Loaded !!! There will be 4 songs per show where Duff will perform with GNR. Tommy doesn't mind and people won't bitch that its only Axl and a bunch of unfamiliar guys performing. This will happen in MIA, NYC, LAX, DFW, and ORD. My wishful prediction.

In real life, I dont give a shit who opens. It could be that keenan's room kid from youtube for all I care. I'm ready to see some shows without having to travel half way around the world to see my favorite band!!!