Slash and Tubes

Dean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1FOIbPXrN4

From a show called Soccer AM which airs in Britain on Sky One. Tubes has a slot in the programme which he does stuff like this, usually with a good reaction from the opposition, but Slash is a total cunt here. His crew that he had went mental at the Soccer AM cameramen saying how the mashed tatties could have been a consealed weapon. Sensational.

I would have reacted the same way as Slash tbh. It seemed that the "comedian" didn't really have anymore to say or do after that little stunt, and only waited for Slash to say something. But as Slash said: "What kind of responce did you think you could get." Should he have rolled on the floor laughing his ass off with tears flowing from his eyes?

I think he did the right thing by just getting the hell out of there.

I suppose you need to watch the show to get what Tubes is all about. He is always doing that sort of random shit on every episode and the others take the time to read up what he is like, Slash on the other hand didn't bother his ass. Didn't help with the fact that Tubes was genuinly gutted.

Well, that wasn't funny in the slightest.

It was very awkward actually...

"Slash the narcissist", are you fucking kidding me ? What was he supposed to do ? Pretending that it was funny not to embarass the other guy was the politically correct thing to do ?

Your joke sucked. It didn't make me laugh. Sorry that I'm not pretending. Come back when you're funny.

Besides that is supposed to be his "best of" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya13kHIEREQ

. . . I won't comment on it....Will simply walk out of here, like Slash.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

i can't help but feel embarrassed for that guy. that was beyond awkward, don't see how it makes Slash an asshole in any way though... anybody with at least a half decent sense of humor would have reacted the same way

"you're top man, you are slash, some like roasted but i prefer mashed"

seriously?

Edited by sweetness

Well, that wasn't funny in the slightest.

It was very awkward actually...

"Slash the narcissist", are you fucking kidding me ? What was he supposed to do ? Pretending that it was funny not to embarass the other guy was the politically correct thing to do ?

Your joke sucked. It didn't make me laugh. Sorry that I'm not pretending. Come back when you're funny.

Besides that is supposed to be his "best of" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya13kHIEREQ

. . . I won't comment on it....Will simply walk out of here, like Slash.

seriously people find any of that funny?

I suppose you need to watch the show to get what Tubes is all about. He is always doing that sort of random shit on every episode and the others take the time to read up what he is like, Slash on the other hand didn't bother his ass. Didn't help with the fact that Tubes was genuinly gutted.

I've watched the show a lot and never once has that guy ever been even remotely funny. How was Slash a cunt at all? Guy rubs mashed potato in his face and starts gurning like an idiot. Slash laughs, pats him on the arm and walks off. Remind me again how that makes him a cunt?

"Funny how stuff gets exaggerated on Twitter. No one threw anything at me. Just a prat w/a face full of mashed potatoes. Truth be told, not knowing who he was, I thought he shot his wad on the floor. Until I realized it was mashed potatoes oozing all over the place."

Iii|; )'

I think if Slash had appeared on the talk show, it would've been handled differently.

"Funny how stuff gets exaggerated on Twitter. No one threw anything at me. Just a prat w/a face full of mashed potatoes. Truth be told, not knowing who he was, I thought he shot his wad on the floor. Until I realized it was mashed potatoes oozing all over the place."

Iii|; )'

I think if Slash had appeared on the talk show, it would've been handled differently.

What does "shot his wad" mean? :) I have been wondering for quite some time now, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...