Detroit, December 1st

RussTCB

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with the weather the past two times GN'R was here was LARGE amounts of snow. Supposedly we're not going to get any snow until the middle of December so I'm hoping for that myself.

AMEN!! Hope not:)

I just bought the tickets... Was going to wait, but watched Estranged in Rock n Rio again and could not wait! weird I am in the same seats I got for Hamilton in 2010... I hope I have better luck with the weather too. I am bringing my daughter to her first concert -who will turn 16 on December 5th... we are soooo excited... Especially now that I have heard the snow won't fall til mid December! HOPEFULLY Thanks:)

Edit: Better luck this time around too

Awesome, glad you got tickets!

I'm going to have 10-12 people in my group alone so I'm hoping for a rocking pre-party!

If they new they couldn't sell upper seats why not just play a big theater downtown??? I would have loved to see them at the FOX or State in Detroit.

Axl probably doesn't want to be in the inner city :o I agree though, that would rock.

• 1 month later...

If they new they couldn't sell upper seats why not just play a big theater downtown??? I would have loved to see them at the FOX or State in Detroit.

What do they hold? 5,000? 4,000?

I wouldn't book that if I know I could get 6, 7, or 8 thousand tickets sold in an arena.

• 2 weeks later...

getting pumped! leaving after work and heading over.

it's happening! the energy is starting to flow!

I really like the venue, lots of parking and pretty easy in and out...but I'll be there early so should not be a problem. It is $15/car for parking, but Pistons games are only $10. I hate that money grab, anywhere....where the hell are you supposed to park when it's isolated like that? How many times has that lot been paid for. Oh well...I'd pay more (don't tell them!)...just to see the boys.

Plus there is no snow (or rain) in the forecast...thank god!

Edited by Drakestar

Have a great time at the show to anyone attending! I am sure you will love it :thumbsup:

Had a complete blast in Chicago and can't wait til tomorrow! We've got 13 people going total but I'm most pumped about 2 friends from the other side of the state that I convinced to go. They're coming over here early to jam, listen to music all day and eventually see GN'R!

Have a great time at the show to anyone attending! I am sure you will love it :thumbsup:

Had a complete blast in Chicago and can't wait til tomorrow! We've got 13 people going total but I'm most pumped about 2 friends from the other side of the state that I convinced to go. They're coming over here early to jam, listen to music all day and eventually see GN'R!

13 in one group, wow! Nobody will mess with you guys. :-) Keep us updated!

Guns N' Roses

Rolling to Detroit Rock City - Can you name this tune?

391797_10150434225498069_10901008068_8488893_91686617_n.jpg

----------------

384429_10150442351206907_694316906_8674685_115030771_n.jpg

/Del James

-----------------

166969_10151117107177923_716682922_8427078_1018367348_n.jpg

/Jarmo

----------------

Dj ASHBA™

On The Road Again...... Heading towards Detroit!! Who's Coming to the Guns N' Roses concert tonight?? Hope to see you all there!

— at Photo by: Katarina Kat Benzova.

376114_10150406143707475_208130482474_8552600_1763968052_n.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

Guns N' Roses

And tonight he's bringing it to The Palace of Auburn Hills!

Axl Rose Keeps Guns N' Roses Going With Current U.S Tour | Show Clip| VH1.com

www.vh1.com

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/714588/axl-rose-keeps-guns-n-roses-going-with-current-us-tour.jhtml?xrs=playershare_fb

for those outside US:

Edited by gunsguy