Is GNR your favorite band ever?

Sonny Largo

I know it's a guns forum, but I'm also sure we all have other things we're into....

Is GNR your favorite band ever? I don't care which lineup you prefer. Let's leave all that out of it...no arguing.

And if they're not, who is? Once again, not why...no stories, no justifications, no judgements. It's not about who's "better"...I just want two of your opinions, not all of them.

:-)

Let's consider it board demographics, of a sort.

No.

The Afghan Whigs

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say they are, I may not have liked them as long as some people around here, only about 5 years, but they are my absolute favorite. Mostly because their songs just really hit my emotions in a way many bands can't, and of course because they kick ass. They will always be my favorite band.

They're one of my favorite bands. I would have to say that Korn is my favorite band of all time, then comes (in no particular order) Nine Inch Nails, Velvet Revolver, Limp Bizkit, BLack Light Burns, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses and DevilDriver. These bands are always in my mp3-player. But Gn'R is THE greatest rock'n'roll band on earth. (After Aerosmith of course :P)...

Edited by jekylhyde

I don't know. As it stands, maybe yes ( though I'm not sure at all after the RIR performance lol ) but overall I'd say Nine Inch Nails and MrBungle have had a way bigger impact on me.

I've learned to love OG Guns, and I love NuGuns but not for the usual reasons. I love them because some of them ( Bumble, Bucket, Brain, Fortus ) are musicians I could only dream of being able to work with so I really respect the fact that Axl saw what was so good about them.