Would you buy a re-release

mazifin96

Would you buy a re-release if one would be released ?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I probably would. I've done it for other bands.

Yeah, the artwork if one consideration, but with the re-release of Use your Illusion 1 and 2 would be in the same package, so that would make it easier to carry around. lol

I'm not sure about another CD. I bought a few cds the first time and the LP for my son. He has every GNR record they ever released including the original one, which he paid $150 for on ebay.

Yes; of course I would. Chinese Democracy is my favorite album of all time.

Thank you! It's good to see that there's actually another FAN here. The way some of you all specify that a re-release must have this opr must have that before you would buy it is just plain selfish.

Regardless of what it contained, a true fan would buy it regardless. You know, actually SUPPORT the band that we all supposedly love!

Well said. A true fan must not have an opinion and must blindly support anything a band does. I feel sorry for "true" fans of Kiss, you would go broke buying all their merchandise.

Thank you for your brilliant insight. I thought I was a true fan. I thought GnR was my favorite band since 1987 (were you even alive yet?). But I could not care less about new art work or a release that featured old songs.

So I guess I'm not really a true fan. Thanks for clearing that up for me.