Compile every song lyric that starts with "Said"

GnR Chris

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without google does anyone actually have a real lyric sheet?

We just discovered the biggest misheard lyric of all time. OF ALL TIME!!

This reminds me of when Prostitute was initially leaked as Song #2 and everyone was arguing over the lyrics to it. Good times... :xmassrudolph:

It's "said" woman. Not sad. Listen to the Live Era version. Listen to the other songs I listed where Axl starts a line with "Said." He's known for it.

Google is ALWAYS wrong about lyrics. Everything is copied and pasted over from site to site.

For example: "Anything Goes."

So many sites list the words as follows: Panties 'round your knees with your ass in debris." Haha. That doesn't even make sense.

Or "be my rubbermade, baby" instead of "be my rubber maid, baby."

Anyway, it's definitely "SAID, woman, take it slow."

I'm sure that at least in live Axl has even sung: I said woman take it slow..... I'll always think of it as...said woman take it slow...and said sugar take it slow...the repetition element suggests that it's...said...and not sad...I don't have the official lyrics though

Said boy, where ya comin from? Where'd ya get that point of view? When I was younger, I KNEW A MOTHAFUCKER LIKE YOOOOUUUUUUU!!

dude thats one of my favorite guns n roses lines ever, in both versions, afd & lies, they sound fantastic

The version of You're Crazy from Live Era is my favorite, with the acoustic CBGB version being a close second