CIVIL WAR WAS PLAYED !!! FROM Bridgestone Arena Dec 4

Guest Gunns

Frank's drumming is close to Adler's with a couple of added cool rolls.

I hated when Matt played this song live!

Thank god! I hate all Matt Sorum drumming in GN'R.

Also, the song tempo is way better and closer to the UYI version, which was played also in 1990 Adler's last show.

In UYI tour they were doing it too fast.

Jeez.

Estranged AND Civil War have both been busted out now. I don't know if I get the right to be picky anymore BUT if I did.... haha.... I'd LOVE to hear Breakdown or Pretty Tied Up again someday. I of course would love to hear more CD too :)

They sound tighter than a midget pussy!!!

This band can rip through anything!!!

Dude, what the fuck :lol:

Next, Axl is going to call us the internet midget fuckers

'I dedicate this next song to all you tight midget-loving midgetfuckers...this one's called Oh My God!!!' - W. Axl Rose, 12/8 - INDIANAPOLIS, IN.

Hey guys, I was there last night. I have a much better quality (I think!) vid I took from my phone last night, let me get it to my computer and I'll put it on YouTube. I was front row on the floor. The band were amazing. We heard them rehearsing it 3 or 4 times and were like "they HAVE to play it". It really was flawless....

edit: thank you, brian0612 for your video.

Hey guys, I was there last night. I have a much better quality (I think!) vid I took from my phone last night, let me get it to my computer and I'll put it on YouTube. I was front row on the floor. The band were amazing. We heard them rehearsing it 3 or 4 times and were like "they HAVE to play it". It really was flawless....

what are you waiting for????

Edited by ChrisMaciel

Can't get over how cool this is. Anyone notice Axl rocking out with the mic stand around 3:40, so used to seeing him running into the tent it was cool seeing him really enjoying the band rock out. Was Fortus playing that last solo?

Yes, Fortus nailed the motherfucker! :D I´m rating it :

1. Fortus

2. Ron

3. Dj

When was this song last played live?

02.06.93 - Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand

When searching "Civil War" on the 1993 page over at gnrontour.com that is the last result that comes up. So, it hasn't been played since February of 1993 (he does the month first style of date format). Unbelievable!