CIVIL WAR WAS PLAYED !!! FROM Bridgestone Arena Dec 4

Guest Gunns

Fuck you Guns N' Roses! Why the FUCK couldn't you have played this in Hamilton? Yes, I'm a selfish bastard!

On a serious note, this is fucking awesome. Estranged AND Civil War back. Axl sounds great and the band nails it (as was to be expected). I NEED to catch this tour again, but it's impossible. :(

Is it weird that I had a dream where I met Axl and he gave me a hug, and I log on, and I see they played Civil War?

He also said an album would be out in April. Take my dream rumor as just a rumor.... =)

Dude, that's weird because I just had a dream I saw Guns in Detroit or something and had trouble remembering the concert the next day.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Thanks Axl. Seem intent on performing the fan hits; let’s hear OMG and a few tracks off Chinese II.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Is that you need, bitches?

GREAT QUALITY here!

Haha, imagine being the guy who walks past the camera at about 0:20.... Pops to grab a couple of beers after the previous song and then while they're being poured he just hears "What we've got here..." (If indeed they actually had the Cool Hand Luke intro - did they?) *SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!*

wait wait remember the "Chinese Democracy World Tour Facebook" (ruled by fernando?) poll?

Which of these songs (that GN'R didn't play for a long time) would you like to see?

Civil War winned .... Maybe it's a signal...

Hahahaha!!!! Just posted this Saturday and then CIVIL WAR :D

Ron didn't play that ending right lol. He's supposed to alternate between the F# and the Eb, but he just went to the F# every time. That's why it sounded a bit awkward when Axl tried to do the ending whistle. Richard and Dizzy both fuckin' tearin' it up though! Whoo rock3

He improvised it from what I can tell. He kept going on forever...

Glad they're starting to dig into more UYI era material and the band is pulling it off to where Axl feels like doing the songs.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone yelled "Freebird" and they decided to do it, maybe not the whole thing, but the 3 man guitar solo part at least.

Ron didn't play that ending right lol. He's supposed to alternate between the F# and the Eb, but he just went to the F# every time. That's why it sounded a bit awkward when Axl tried to do the ending whistle. Richard and Dizzy both fuckin' tearin' it up though! Whoo rock3

I noticed that too, but I'll forgive him since it's the first time. ;)

Frank's drumming is close to Adler's with a couple of added cool rolls.

I hated when Matt played this song live!

Indeed, I never cared for Sorum's extended build-up to the verses. It made the impact of "My hands are tied..." very minimal compared to the studio version, as it remained quiet until Adler did a quick little build to it.

This band keeps showing us that they care about their fans.

We request estranged......done.

We request civil war.....done.

Three hour shows and they are playing the two most requested songs. Unbelievable.

The only thing else they can do in this tour is debut a new song.

Great time to be a GnR fan.

I request Double Talkin Jive