All right guys serious dilemma right here

curmudgeonrose

I am very excited about going to the LA show, the Phoenix show, and the two Vegas shows, and today I was telling my beautiful girlfriend who I love with all my heart about it and she was like: "Hell no! You're not going to Vegas on New Year's ... You just wanna go and hang out with prostitutes blah blah blah" and I was like: "Whatever, I'll still go and she knows it", and I was about to let the whole thing go away and then she said: "And your excuse is that you're going to see a band that doesn't even exist!"... When I heard those words come out of her mouth I turned around and looked here in the eyes and immediately slapped the shit out of the fucking bitch's face and told her: "Don't you ever talk to me like that again".... So right now I'm thinking about breaking up with her after a two year relationship because if she does not believe in GNR, she does not believe in me. I love her, but she went too far with that comment. So yeah, anyone else going to the Phoenix show?

I'm obviously joking!!!! You pussies full of maggots!!!!!

Anyone going to the Phoenix show?

Edited by curmudgeonrose

I am very excited about going to the LA show, the Phoenix show, and the two Vegas shows, and today I was telling my beautiful girlfriend who I love with all my heart about it and she was like: "Hell no! You're not going to Vegas on New Year's ... You just wanna go and hang out with prostitutes blah blah blah" and I was like: "Whatever, I'll still go and she knows it", and I was about to let the whole thing go away and then she said: "And your excuse is that you're going to see a band that doesn't even exist!"... When I heard those words come out of her mouth I turned around and looked here in the eyes and immediately slapped the shit out of the fucking bitch's face and told her: "Don't you ever talk to me like that again".... So right now I'm thinking about breaking up with her after a two year relationship because if she does not believe in GNR, she does not believe in me. I love her, but she went too far with that comment. So yeah, anyone else going to the Phoenix show?

You're a Wanker - seek help you tosspot...

If you really slapped that girl you are a pathetic weak little dog.

There is never a right time for hitting a woman no matter what she says or does. I don't give a damn if Axl sings about it or even does it, it is the act of a coward.

You should seek some sort of professional help.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

And I am sure I am not the only one who thinks Bobbo makes shit up about his personal life.

Yeah because I have so much to gain by lying to a bucnh of strangers about my personal life over the interwebz. :rolleyes:

Why are you following me around like a lost little puppy dog? I don't think I'm into your idea of "fetching a bone".

Woof! Woof!

Come on dude, I am on to you. Just admit you are a sad little man living with your mom. Are your parents still together?

You hit someone over a BAND. Grow up. I hope she dumps your ass.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

And I am sure I am not the only one who thinks Bobbo makes shit up about his personal life.

Yeah because I have so much to gain by lying to a bucnh of strangers about my personal life over the interwebz. :rolleyes:

Why are you following me around like a lost little puppy dog? I don't think I'm into your idea of "fetching a bone".

Woof! Woof!

Come on dude, I am on to you. Just admit you are a sad little man living with your mom. Are your parents still together?

Nice try, Nancy Drew. But you don't make much of a detective.

Try pursuing your three way fantasy with the Hardy Boys instead.

I was actually more of a Hannibal Lector but okay.

Are you fucking serious? You choose a band above your girlfriend? One day you will regret this and by that time it's gonna be too late to make it up with her.

There is never a right time for hitting a woman no matter what she says or does. I don't give a damn if Axl sings about it or even does it, it is the act of a coward.

Hahhahaha what a thread. You can hit a girl if she's taller than you and ugly.

You asshole. Don't be so culturally insensitive to followers of the Bible.

:lol: