Predictions for after the tour?

JAxlMorrison

Axl said in that LA Times article that the new band was going to be busy all year...what do you think that entails? Writing and recording new stuff? Rerecording some Chinese-Era stuff? Another tour of Europe or the States?

I would assume there will be a few months rest, then off to Europe.

Axl said in that LA Times article that the new band was going to be busy all year...what do you think that entails? Writing and recording new stuff? Rerecording some Chinese-Era stuff? Another tour of Europe or the States?

I would assume there will be a few months rest, then off to Europe.

Rest, Europe, live album/dvd!!

Has a European tour been confirmed? I really wish they'd work on the next album this year and then tour. Seems like the logical step as they've done a world tour including 2 South American tours in last 2 years. Woulda thought now's finally the time to figure out what to do with the label, finish the unreleased stuff and jam and write together as a band. But even if no new album next year at least we still get to see Axl out there performing!

Rest, RRHOF induction, work on new music, start playing the new songs live, release a new song by the summer and have the album out by this time next year. Maybe one live show next year, Coachella or something along those lines.

I do think Axl should follow Prince's lead on how he's done his Welcome2America tour. It was handled from within his org and all he did was go on local radio stations to promote, and maybe a TV appearance.

I think GNR are done with their contract to Geffen/Universal. The question is going to be whether or not to re-sign with them, and I would just do it for master tape ownership rights instead of money.

I don't think he's planning that far ahead in the future - tour is more than enough to keep him preoccupied. But I'd love to see him put some sort of "bootleg series" out from different periods in GNR history.

I don't understand why anyone is even dreaming about a new album.

The 2011 tour is just a sequel of what was going on in 2009-2010, plus minus two songs.

Absolutely nothing new going on, no signs of creativity and judging by the tms interview, Chinese Democracy is still newly released in Axl's world.