Is anyone else noticed...

iftheworld

I'm really not concerned about Axl at all- BUT it would be GREAT if he used the next 6 weeks to get really healthy and in shape- especially since the RNRHOF thing will be sure to be a media microscpoe on how all the guys are doing/looking now. It's not a ton of time- but there are definitely trainers and nutritionists in Hollywood who have worked minor miracles in far less time.

That said- I'm not holding my breath as Axl clearly comes from the school of "I don't give a fuck..." I can completely see him rolling in to Cleveland fresh off a two month Elvis PB- banana & bacon sandwich binge- and unfortunately being the "punch-line" for the weekend- only to then get in great shape and "healthy" by the time the Euro tour wraps up... Who the heck knows...

On the whole- I do think he currently looks more than acceptable for 50 though...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do "Yo lead singa so fat" jokes.

Yo lead singa so fat, last time he wore a t-shirt with an X on it, the helicopter carrying the rest of the band tried to land on him.

Yo lead singa so fat, when he sits around the stage, he sits AROUND the stage.

Yo lead singa so fat, when he wore that yellow raincoat at RIR, people were yelling "Taxi! Taxi!".

Yo lead singa so fat, when he dances on stage, he makes the backing track skip.

-_-

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yo lead singa so fat, last time he wore a t-shirt with an X on it, the helicopter carrying the rest of the band tried to land on him.

Yo lead singa so fat, when he wore that yellow raincoat at RIR, people were yelling "Taxi! Taxi!".

-_-

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

OMG :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I wasn't one of those who would have said Axl was fat.

But then I saw him live in Chicago. And honestly, yeah, he IS fat. His stomach is huge. I'm not sure what happened.

But he tours so much. It's gotta be hard to hit the gym. Still, Fortus looks good. Slash and Duff look good.

He's 50 and he's a hard 50. Dude has done every drug imaginable and drank more than a fish....although others have too and don't look too bad. I'm guessing it's alot of booze these days, hence the bloatedness/thickness and slightly fatter face/chubby cheeks. Not the end of word....but yes, Axl could drop about 20 and look much better.

yes, I believe its definitely drinking. He appears bloated, next show... he may look a lot better again....with few extra pounds. I`m gonna have a beer now.

-_-

Dear God... :rofl-lol:

-_-

Dear God... :rofl-lol:

Exactly! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol::thumbsup:

though he can not be in really bad shape....hes doing the 3 H show. I could not do that, no way, Im 30 and in average shape. Actually it`s kinda funny, this guy, a little chubby, running and dancing almost like 20 years ago....WTF!? How does he even do that!?

I saw a live concert with the stones recently and had me thinking, those guys although old and wrinkled look pretty much the exact same. Slash looks pretty much the same, Bon Jovi, Bono, Bret Michaels, Sebastian Bach, Metallica, the list goes on , those guys all look pretty much the same as they did in the old days just with a few years added. When the Metal Show interview aired I heard a LOT of people ask "who's that" and when I told them , they could not believe it. Do you think Axl purposely changed his look to be able to blend in easier?