GnR talk on Chelsea Handler right now

GunsNRevolvers2

Some memorable quotes from the panel

The fat black bitch "If you go to a Guns Roses show in 2012 you must be wasted" ..yes "guns roses"

The gay guy with the frosted tips "Who cares about them? They havent been good since Slash left! It's not like they went and got someone else whos better"

Then they just raved on making Charlie Sheen jokes that MIGHT have been funny 8 months ago

After bringing up Sheens quote about how "Mr. Brownstone" is his favorite guns song, and explaining that "brownstone" is slang for heroin, they just went off about how Charlie accidently sat on a full heroin needle at the show and so on..

Basically, this is why the media is fucking terrible, because they're incredible uninformed yet the public holds their opinion as the gospel. This goes for all media, not just in the spectrum relating to Guns, but all media in general.

I don't get that ignorant mantra that's constantly repeated, ahh the joys of having a high "standing" in the industry, if anything it ain't folks that kiss Axl's behind that needs to be called out, it's the ones who sucks on Slash like a pacifier (ftw not trying to start mess but still it goes both ways. As I said before, let the old band come back and they will suck off Axl like it's nothing. If anything Izzy would be needed more than Slash (not taking nothing away from him) IMO but he never wanted attention so I guess that's what truly matters

Wait, I'm confused. There's something wrong with getting wasted and going to a Guns N' Roses concert??

It appears thousands of people (not to mention the original line-up) have been doing it wrong all these years...

Some memorable quotes from the panel

The fat black bitch "If you go to a Guns Roses show in 2012 you must be wasted" ..yes "guns roses"

The gay guy with the frosted tips "Who cares about them? They havent been good since Slash left! It's not like they went and got someone else whos better"

Then they just raved on making Charlie Sheen jokes that MIGHT have been funny 8 months ago

After bringing up Sheens quote about how "Mr. Brownstone" is his favorite guns song, and explaining that "brownstone" is slang for heroin, they just went off about how Charlie accidently sat on a full heroin needle at the show and so on..

Basically, this is why the media is fucking terrible, because they're incredible uninformed yet the public holds their opinion as the gospel. This goes for all media, not just in the spectrum relating to Guns, but all media in general.

I wouldn't call a standup comic with a talk show "serious journalism".

who is Chelsea Handler?

One of the least funny 'comedians' of all time and a right bitch tp go along with it. And I'm not just saying that because of this Guns thing, seriously pisses me off as to why she probably massive amounts of money for being a talentless bitch.

But to be fair, what else can the general public use as a basis for forming their opinion?

Wait, I'm confused. There's something wrong with getting wasted and going to a Guns N' Roses concert??

No, I think there's nothing wrong with it.

they're not typical media though. handler is a smarmy talk show host known for her smarmy comments and smarmy panel. i don't think she's ever genuine about anything, because her entire persona is built around detached cynicism.

This has basically been the same old shit from the North American media, the post Slash GNR has just been bashed left and right from people who know nothing about it, no seriously I think it's the cool thing to do in America, it's like just make fun of Axl it's so weird, and it really annoys me. As an American i think Americans are so shallow and superficial they just follow what the cool thing is to do, and it's funny cuz these people who will make fun of Axl for so and so will likely then go and support/listen or whatever to some total douchebag who is so much worse, it's such a shame.

And yeah i agree with the guy above that this may actually not be too serious on her part, but still these comments are very common.

Edited by amacfantasy

they're not typical media though. handler is a smarmy talk show host known for her smarmy comments and smarmy panel. i don't think she's ever genuine about anything, because her entire persona is built around detached cynicism.

Which is why people shouldn't take this seriously. Chelsea takes the piss out of everything.

She has her funny moments.

who is Chelsea Handler?

One of the least funny 'comedians' of all time and a right bitch tp go along with it. And I'm not just saying that because of this Guns thing, seriously pisses me off as to why she probably massive amounts of money for being a talentless bitch.

chelsea_handler--300x300.jpg

That's her

Edited by Chris 55

who is Chelsea Handler?

chelsea_handler--300x300.jpg

That's her