Welcome Back MyGNR

wharfy11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search function's still fucked though. Not much point in having the board with the best legacy in the GNR fan community back if we can't go back and look at it...

Failte air ais, co-dhiu!

use google. :shrugs:

Google sucks.

The search function needs to be fixed.

Search function's still fucked though. Not much point in having the board with the best legacy in the GNR fan community back if we can't go back and look at it...

Failte air ais, co-dhiu!

Google sucks.

Honestly even when it worked the other methods were better like google :thumbsup:

Good to see the forum back up and running, I was getting worried for a few days that it was gone for good.

This is probably the best GN'R forum on the internet, I would hate to see it go away.

I feel the same.

Thank you for the efforts to make it work again! :)

Good to see the forum back up and running, I was getting worried for a few days that it was gone for good.

This is probably the best GN'R forum on the internet, I would hate to see it go away.

I feel the same.

Thank you for the efforts to make it work again! :)

Much props! This forum is my comfort zone.

Failte air ais, co-dhiu!

Google sucks.

If you know how to use google's search operators, you can usually find what you're looking for on here. Though I do admit it would be nice to have the search feature fixed.

http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=136861

Yea I missed this place... I mangaged to get banned from HTGTH in the meantime.... I did call Jarmo a pudgy little wanker who should change his site name to "i love my head up Axl's Ass.com"... so maybe I deserved it but he banned someone over disagreeing with him on some trival manner and I just couldn't take it anymore... welcome back mygnr!

:rofl-lol: Don't know this Jarmo but this was funny :lol:

While MyGNRForum was down, Google took me to a site that showed stats and why MyGNRForum was down / suspended. It claimed MyGNRForum makes (about) $102.00 per day from advertising, and worth a value of something like $380,000 - is that sum just for the forum or the whole MyGNR site ? - either way, that's some worth!

What's your board?

Appetite for Discussion, Check the aint if fun section for advertising websites an other forums...

Which ones are you referring to? My board certainly don't suck....

Yes it does. :tongue2:

What's wrong with it?

What's your board?! :rofl-lol:

Edited by gunsguy
advert in quote