This is the quality merchandise you can expect to get with a premium membership to gnr forum

Guest Gunns

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

wow, some of the fans on the forum are getting rightfully pissed off..

if they expect us to send back their mistake, then their in for a suprise.

Guest gunns5

Based on this thread as well as what I have heard, I am glad I haven't paid for a membership

it hasn't been a good experience so far.

Everyone with a brain knew this fan club was nothing more than a way for the band to steal money from gullible fans.

Everyone on this board knows enough about this band to know better than to expect professionalism and competence. Why any member would have signed up for that knowing this is what they would get is beyond me.

I actually don't mind the new shirt. I'm just glad it's not that AFD shirt. As for the belt buckle, they coul easily swap it for the new logo buckle as I've seen them for purchase at the shows.

Everyone with a brain knew this fan club was nothing more than a way for the band to steal money from gullible fans.

Everyone on this board knows enough about this band to know better than to expect professionalism and competence. Why any member would have signed up for that knowing this is what they would get is beyond me.

I've been a member of the boards since 2003 and through all the bullshit I actually thought we'd be getting new merch. And I was fine with that because tshirts alone are $45 at the shows.

This is why legacy brands like the GNR name don't hire the house keeper to run a tens of millions a dollars a year business.

It's not professional, and it permeates every part of the band.

If you needed brain surgery, you wouldn't let your auto mechanic do it even though you trust him. When you need someone to run a massive business like that, you don't turn to the house keeper and her spawn because you trust them. You hire someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

Since Beta et al took over management duties things seem to have improved a lot in the GN'R camp: successful tour with no cancellations, Axl on Eddie Trunk, new website, streamed shows.... In fact, what you perceive to be an unprofessional amateur seems to have more of a handle on the job than numerous professionals previously.

Yes,and the constant references of her being "the housekeeper" are disrespectful,uncalled for and cowardly coming from faceless keyboard jockeys.

I dare anyone to back up their comments in person.

Whether you like it or not,Beta is the mgr. of Guns N' Roses.

I like it when you refer to yourself in third person. :thumbsup:

Is anyone going to send there's back? I don't think I'll even bother... just for an ugly shirt I will probably never where...

Is anyone going to send there's back? I don't think I'll even bother... just for an ugly shirt I will probably never where...

this will probably be released to everyone eventually anyway.. in few yrs... I won't bother sending mine back if I have to pay postage..

Edited by Melly4Axl

Guest gunns5

Just got my merch, complete with Appetite Tee and I''M FUCKEN PISSED!

damn, that sucks ! :anger:

make it known on the gnr.com forum that you're not happy, if we all speak up then they might actually do something to compensate all of us.

Edited by gunns5

Why do people consider Slash a "sellout"? This is Axl's money grab.

Axl happily pocketing your fifty dollars from a fan site's merchandise...yeah :rolleyes:

Right, nobody seems to take into consideration that the shirts,etc have to be silkscreened,painted,shipped/delivered.

This is not a simple concept,and not cost-

Free for the band as well.

This is why legacy brands like the GNR name don't hire the house keeper to run a tens of millions a dollars a year business.

It's not professional, and it permeates every part of the band.

If you needed brain surgery, you wouldn't let your auto mechanic do it even though you trust him. When you need someone to run a massive business like that, you don't turn to the house keeper and her spawn because you trust them. You hire someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

Since Beta et al took over management duties things seem to have improved a lot in the GN'R camp: successful tour with no cancellations, Axl on Eddie Trunk, new website, streamed shows.... In fact, what you perceive to be an unprofessional amateur seems to have more of a handle on the job than numerous professionals previously.

Yes,and the constant references of her being "the housekeeper" are disrespectful,uncalled for and cowardly coming from faceless keyboard jockeys.

I dare anyone to back up their comments in person.

Whether you like it or not,Beta is the mgr. of Guns N' Roses.

I like it when you refer to yourself in third person. :thumbsup:

Reading comprehension is difficult for you?

My point stands,don't write anything you wouldn't say in person.