This is the quality merchandise you can expect to get with a premium membership to gnr forum

Guest Gunns

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Another item they forgot to include, and what annoys me most is that they modified the item listing AFTER the majority of people bought the premium membership, so now they can get put of providing the Paying members with the actual items they thought they'd be getting originally.

Gnrs management will come through, they did for iclips, so hopefully they end this company and their damage control

Gnrs management will come through, they did for iclips, so hopefully they end this company and their damage control

Isn't this grndcntr, the same company that is in charge of the website? I really hope GN'R won't end their contract with that company just because of some trifling detail about merchandise.

Guest gunns5

They could just as easily award the contract to a more competent web design company, and have twice the site functionality with half the incompetency.

They could just as easily award the contract to a more competent web design company, and have twice the site functionality with half the incompetency.

They could, but it is a hassle. GrndCntl probably owns the layout of the website so it would mean months without a website again until the new company has it designed and ready to go. The costs alone for making the new site and being without an official website, is many-fold higher than just reimbursing fans for the failed merch.

This is why legacy brands like the GNR name don't hire the house keeper to run a tens of millions a dollars a year business.

It's not professional, and it permeates every part of the band.

If you needed brain surgery, you wouldn't let your auto mechanic do it even though you trust him. When you need someone to run a massive business like that, you don't turn to the house keeper and her spawn because you trust them. You hire someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

Since Beta et al took over management duties things seem to have improved a lot in the GN'R camp: successful tour with no cancellations, Axl on Eddie Trunk, new website, streamed shows.... In fact, what you perceive to be an unprofessional amateur seems to have more of a handle on the job than numerous professionals previously.

Yes,and the constant references of her being "the housekeeper" are disrespectful,uncalled for and cowardly coming from faceless keyboard jockeys.

I dare anyone to back up their comments in person.

Whether you like it or not,Beta is the mgr. of Guns N' Roses.

I like it when you refer to yourself in third person. :thumbsup:

Reading comprehension is difficult for you?

My point stands,don't write anything you wouldn't say in person.

Not any more difficult than you using the space bar and/or learning comma usage : )

No discussion for the point you just made. Totally true.

just got mine today..

yellow belt buckle

chinese bandana

new logo patch

and heres the kicker......... a shirt with the usa flag in the back with the skull,as seen on matts drum set on the illusions tour..

want EXCLUSIVE stuff

put that other stuff in the store!!

just got mine today..

yellow belt buckle

chinese bandana

new logo patch

and heres the kicker......... a shirt with the usa flag in the back with the skull,as seen on matts drum set on the illusions tour..

want EXCLUSIVE stuff

put that other stuff in the store!!

Really? That's a cool design bro, if you don't want it you can mail it to me, I will pay shipping ;)

576414_399434596763300_156211814418914_1171809_1736347931_n.jpg

So, does this mean we keep the AFD shirt as well as the other new shirt? I was hearing whispers of having to send back the AFD shirt in order to recieve the new shirt.