Dublin concert

jackrory

I still can't believe how great this show was. Maybe the best I've ever seen them, it was just SO GOOD. I tried for the first time to stay in center in front. Always try to get to the barrier to the left for center, but it was pretty cool to stay in front of Axl. The crowd was really close to the stage for som reason, and I got to touch Ron's guitar. It was a really good mood, the crowd was very tight. The band looked happy, Axl joked about last time about not moving at all, and they played every song great. A little sound problems in the beginning, but it didn't matter. Both Richard and Ron threw a plectrum which landed on me, but then dissapeared on the floor, shaaame.. :tongue2:

Highlights for me was of course to hear Estranged and Civil War, as I haven't heard them live before. But most of all, hearing There Was A Time. Before they played Rosie, Axl said "So what are we gonna play?" For some reason the crowd was all quiet, so I screamed "There was a time" all I could, and a friend of me joined me. My theory is that Axl must have heard it, after all he was right in front of us. Or it could've been planned, haha :lol: Anyway, it was fantastic to hear it. I was expecting Madagascar to start off the encore, getting TWAT instead is just unbelivable. I cried, sung and smiled so much, probably looked more like an idiot than ever :lol: It's been my favorite song since I first heard it, it's like my life now is complete. Woah, that was cool! I have yet to land on this planet again, still see and hear Bumble play the solo right in front of me....!

I also have to mention how cool it was with Thin Lizzy as the opening act. I have always liked Lizzy, but never got to see them before now, so I didn't really expect anything. They were awesome though, looking forward to seem them again in London.

Didn't take a lot of pictures, as I didn't have the time for that :lol: But here's the few I took with my phone...

536579_10151736034340527_716220526_24426770_1098607101_n.jpg

544714_10151736066655527_716220526_24426874_544816171_n.jpg

246401_10151736077120527_716220526_24426910_2024062539_n.jpg

Either he looks in the camera here, or did it right before rock4

576926_10151736086835527_716220526_24426934_703888092_n.jpg

398930_10151736098970527_716220526_24426971_117281883_n.jpg

Edited by Scaramouche

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe how great this show was. Maybe the best I've ever seen them, it was just SO GOOD. I tried for the first time to stay in center in front. Always try to get to the barrier to the left for center, but it was pretty cool to stay in front of Axl. The crowd was really close to the stage for som reason, and I got to touch Ron's guitar. It was a really good mood, the crowd was very tight. The band looked happy, Axl joked about last time about not moving at all, and they played every song great. A little sound problems in the beginning, but it didn't matter. Both Richard and Ron threw a plectrum which landed on me, but then dissapeared on the floor, shaaame.. :tongue2:

Highlights for me was of course to hear Estranged and Civil War, as I haven't heard them live before. But most of all, hearing There Was A Time. Before they played Rosie, Axl said "So what are we gonna play?" For some reason the crowd was all quiet, so I screamed "There was a time" all I could, and a friend of me joined me. My theory is that Axl must have heard it, after all he was right in front of us. Or it could've been planned, haha :lol: Anyway, it was fantastic to hear it. I was expecting Madagascar to start off the encore, getting TWAT instead is just unbelivable. I cried, sung and smiled so much, probably looked more like an idiot than ever :lol: It's been my favorite song since I first heard it, it's like my life now is complete. Woah, that was cool! I have yet to land on this planet again, still see and hear Bumble play the solo right in front of me....!

I also have to mention how cool it was with Thin Lizzy as the opening act. I have always liked Lizzy, but never got to see them before now, so I didn't really expect anything. They were awesome though, looking forward to seem them again in London.

So you're attending the show being streamed...awesome! I'm begging you to scream Catcher as well...lol. And that wasnt planned at all, maybe Axl wanted to be nice to the fans asking them to play the song, maybe he wanted to give Dublin a surprise...I dont know. NewGnRnOldGnR mentioned how band members were surprised expecting Maddy when Axl said they were going to play twat. Glad you had the best time :) make it to the center of the stage and scream Catcher with a lovely voice in London. Haha, kidding, but I really hope Axl listens to you and your friend next time (again?)

My first time seeing Axl and Guns and my love for Axl is back! I kinda went off him with the way he wrote that letter about not going to Hof etc.. but the show was so great. I had a great view and he really is the real deal! I've been to lots of famous rock performers some good and not and you never know how good if someone is until you've seen them live coz u don't get the real feel watchin vids and dvds for years but Axl has amazing stage presence, attitude and charisma and he gives it everything. He's such a contrast as at times he has a gentle presence is that makes sense! I wish his voice had been louder at times but overall he sang well. Weirdly Whole lotta rosie was the highlight of the night and the band sounded great partic on Sorry they had great feel. Great night!

They could re-arrange this, as well as Fortus new solo, and have great, melodic hard rock songs--the hooks and riffs are there! Mi Amor 2.0 seems very influenced by the brilliant Carlos Santana to me (loving it)!!

Edited by GNFR2003

new solo of Fortus ! kickass !

better than 007! Sounds more like a CD song without vocals than a "solo"

The talent GN'R's three guitarists have is amazing! Three of the best in the world--all in one band!! Fortus is flat out incredible, and to me, this seems like a possible song written for the band too add their parts and vocals.

Don't Cry from Dublin: (User basically uploaded the whole show btw. Great vids!)

Interesting tidbit after the song:

Axl: "Some guy came up to my window yesterday in Moscow. One more question, Mr. Rose. How come you do not finish 'Don't Cry' with your excellent raspy voice? I have no f-ing idea, guy. I'm sorry. I liked that he said excellent. That was very nice."

I have been a fan of gnr since dick days, i last say them in 06 in Manchester and before that was Milton Keynes and i have to say that this was by far the best gig i have ever been too.

They were awesome and tight and couldn't put a foot wrong in my eyes.

Almost 3 hours was a good set and a even better setlist.

Cant wait till next time.

PS Axl still rocks

Don't Cry from Dublin: (User basically uploaded the whole show btw. Great vids!)

Interesting tidbit after the song:

Axl: "Some guy came up to my window yesterday in Moscow. One more question, Mr. Rose. How come you do not finish 'Don't Cry' with your excellent raspy voice? I have no f-ing idea, guy. I'm sorry. I liked that he said excellent. That was very nice."

I noticed this too :) Excellent perfomance of dont cry. Best since '10.

Sorry it's taken me so looing to get on here, moved house the day after the gnr gig and no internet!

In short, it was my 5th gig and bar far the best! Everyone seemed to have a great time apart from emo Ashba who's face was sour the whole gig.

The crowd.. Standing was full and the ticket touts were desperate to get their hands on them. I think maybe the last four rows of the seating was empty. The crowd were, well, a typical Dublin crowd. I saw about 4 fights break out before the band came on. People were just shoving others to the side (well, mainly women. They didn't seem so keen to shove any guys about) to get up front. There was a lot of europeans where I was that travelled just for the gig and they were shocked at how rough it was.

Highlights - Like I said, amazing gig! But I personally loved Dizzy's Solo, it really got the crowd going a lot more than any of the solo's and Tommys song was good fun.

Downside - no good T-shirts to buy! lol Designs were quite poor so went home empty handed.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

My long ass review:

IMPORTANT SNIPPET: DJ Ashba couldn't hear himself throughout the show and he was asking us if he sounded okay. I noticed people posting about how bad DJ played on the forum since well now you have your answer. He was having tech problems all night.

Anyway.......

I got about 4-5 hours sleep on Wednesday night. I had to get up really early Thursday morning and work a half day. I only had about 40mins to pack and get ready. i forgot lots of stuff - facepalm

Got the train to Dublin where Graeme was waiting for me. We had a big hug and then I went to the toilet to put in an eye drop. Cool story bro?

We then realised the bear was nowhere to be found. Graeme rang him, he was at the wrong bloody station. We arranged to meet him. There was a breakdown in communication and I dragged Graeme to the wrong street. Conor was actually waiting at the Spire the entire time (1.5 hours). He only left to get beer and eat sushi. On the plus side, I found a cheap Ireland flag for the show in a souvneir shop. 7.99 down to 2.99. Awesome! Got some permanenet markers in euro city for only 1 euro. Bargain! I'm sure you'll agree it was worth leaving conor stranded while Graeme and I shopped. Graeme made sure I didn't go into any clothes shops. He did a great job.

Once we found the bear, we set off for Nandos. We thought we were on the wrong street until we noticed the delictable chicken sign :wub: I screamed in ectasy and point towards the building. The boys eyerolled and off we went to Nandos. I had some free chicken on my loyalty card - the boys ate and chimed in unision 'this is the best shit ever'. I took a little detour into a sweet shop and bought 2 euro worth of my favourite shit. :wub:

Then we went to a really posh bar that Graeme's friend recommended. We felt like idiots in there so we decided to leave. I told Conor to pretend his phone rang and that he had an emergency. He just walked out and left Graeme and I sitting there wil retards. I then came up with the mother of all excuses. I exclaimed rather loudly, 'oh wow Graeme look at the time, we better get going'. We swiftly walked out of the building. We found another bar and chatted about the forums like a bunch of nerds.

We then walked to the 02 arena. We wanted to drop our bags off at the hotel first (hotel was amazing and located jsut behind the venue). The two girls (Graeme and Conor) spent time getting ready for the show. Conor changed his outfit 4 times :facepalm: Dazey said I was the man and they were the girls :lol: We made our amazing flag in reference to Axl's injury (credit to Graeme for the witty slogan):

5bsbax.jpg

(Please note Graeme is 6ft 4)

We headed off to the show and arrived during the end of the first band. We 'shimmied' or way through the crowd and got to be about the 3rd/4th row for most of Thin Lizzy. They were awesome and the best support act GN'R has ever had. They had everyone pumped up. Some guy got thrown out and when the crowd parted to get him out i ran up to the front and took a spot on the rail :slaa: i was on the far right... in front of Dj's spot.

I made a deal with the security guy. He was going to let me throw my flag up for KOHD.

The concert is a bit of a blur now but my memory is that it was awesome. I was nervous abou being up front -I never stood in the pit for a concert before. The people on either side of me were really nice and they kept checking after every song to make sure they didn't jump on me or squashing me too much. Got DJ's attention lots of times and he threw me a guitar pick. Just like in 2010, he stood out for his crowd interaction. I waved at Ron just before SCOM and he waved back. I then blew a kiss and he blew one back. It was really funny the way he did it. People were laughing. Fortus smiled when I kept screaming at him, as did Tommy.

I missed this but apparently Axl looked down and laughed at the flag during "It's so easy". I freaked out everytime he stood in front of me so it's not too surprising out on it.

TWAT was amazing because they started out doing Madagascar before drifting into TWAT. When they said 'sleeping like an angel' the guys turned to me and pointed at me. That was brilliant!! Was so cool to hear Estranged and Civil War for the first time too.

So after the show we met the band. They were all lovely! I met Frank first. He was super nice and chatty. He was in a fun mood and joked around with everyone.

Then Richard arrived. He is my favourite so I was really nervous about going up to him. I had butterflies and felt a bit sick. Took some deep breaths and went for it and he couldn't have been lovelier. It's a bit of a blur now because it was so surreal but he chatted to me about Thin Lizzy, Dublin, asking me about the different shows I went to. He signed my shirt and posed for a photo too.

Ron came next and as you can imagine everyone flocked to him. There was a lot of Bumble fans in the house. There was lots of people around him so I stayed out in the corrider and Tommy Stinson came. Tommy was my favourite of the night :lol: I won't go into too much detail but yeah.... he was hilarious :lol: and REALLY kind to me. He came back to me and spoke to me again off his own back :wub: He was incredible.

I don't know when Pitman arrived but I never got a chance to talk to him. He left while I was with Tommy. I would've liked to have said hello.

Then I went back to Ron. Some of the people moved on so there was just a few in the room with him. We were sort of standing in a circle joking around. He was in great form and joking with everyone. His lovely wife Jen was there too. She is beautiful and ridicliously lovely! I chatted to her about the stuff they did in Dublin all week and we talked about shopping!! Finally I got my chance with Ron! Most people were pretty patient and waited their turn to speak to the band members but unfortauntely there were one or two who would butt in and in one particular case there was an annoying person who kept grabbing my pen when I was in the middle of chatting to a band member or about to get an autograph and she'd come and 'borrow' my pen. I found that so rude. I would never do that. I'd wait like most normal people would! Anyway, Ron was lovely and posted for picture and wrote a funny autograph to me as we had just discussed blowing each other kisses during the show.

DJ Ashba arrived last. I didn't chat to him for too long cos everyone was waiting to talk to him. He was really really nice and friendly. Poor guy LOOKED exhausted though. The most interesting thing is that he said he couldn't hear himself throughout the show and he was asking us if he sounded okay. I noticed people posting about how bad DJ played on the forum since well now you have your answer. He was having tech problems all night. I thanked him for the guitar pick and he smiled and said something like 'No problem - I'm glad you caught it'.

So then Del James came along and told the guys they had to leave because the vans were waiting. Tommy came and said goodbye to me before we went off :wub:

Then this guy came over to me and asked me if i was SLAA. I was like what!? He guessed who I was! He was from the forums. He was a really nice guy and I'm sad he didn't meet up sooner and stand together at the show. We could've had more fun. I know his username but I not his real name. Come forth and PM me! If you're heading to any of the UK shows, holla!!

Sorry I'm really tired and lazy after work. I intended on going into more detail but meh. If you guys want to know anymore feel free to question me.

Pictures are on my twitter. Warning!!! lots of sweat and messy hair. This was after a front row GN'R gig:

https://twitter.com/#!/S_L_A_A

Payback is a bitch Conor:

2rbz9tj.jpg

:slaa:

Thank Yous:

To Conor and Graeme for a great evening and for keeping an eye on me in the pit!

To Graeme for giving me the chance to meet the band!

The lovely people around me at the concert who kept making sure I wasn't getting squashed during the show and for making the time pas quickly while we waited.

The lovely American girls who took my pictures for me with the band.

The guy who came up to me backstage and knew who I was from the forums haha!

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

My long ass review:

IMPORTANT SNIPPET: DJ Ashba couldn't hear himself throughout the show and he was asking us if he sounded okay. I noticed people posting about how bad DJ played on the forum since well now you have your answer. He was having tech problems all night.

Anyway.......

I got about 4-5 hours sleep on Wednesday night. I had to get up really early Thursday morning and work a half day. I only had about 40mins to pack and get ready. i forgot lots of stuff - facepalm

Got the train to Dublin where Graeme was waiting for me. We had a big hug and then I went to the toilet to put in an eye drop. Cool story bro?

We then realised the bear was nowhere to be found. Graeme rang him, he was at the wrong bloody station. We arranged to meet him. There was a breakdown in communication and I dragged Graeme to the wrong street. Conor was actually waiting at the Spire the entire time (1.5 hours). He only left to get beer and eat sushi. On the plus side, I found a cheap Ireland flag for the show in a souvneir shop. 7.99 down to 2.99. Awesome! Got some permanenet markers in euro city for only 1 euro. Bargain! I'm sure you'll agree it was worth leaving conor stranded while Graeme and I shopped. Graeme made sure I didn't go into any clothes shops. He did a great job.

Once we found the bear, we set off for Nandos. We thought we were on the wrong street until we noticed the delictable chicken sign :wub: I screamed in ectasy and point towards the building. The boys eyerolled and off we went to Nandos. I had some free chicken on my loyalty card - the boys ate and chimed in unision 'this is the best shit ever'. I took a little detour into a sweet shop and bought 2 euro worth of my favourite shit. :wub:

Then we went to a really posh bar that Graeme's friend recommended. We felt like idiots in there so we decided to leave. I told Conor to pretend his phone rang and that he had an emergency. He just walked out and left Graeme and I sitting there wil retards. I then came up with the mother of all excuses. I exclaimed rather loudly, 'oh wow Graeme look at the time, we better get going'. We swiftly walked out of the building. We found another bar and chatted about the forums like a bunch of nerds.

We then walked to the 02 arena. We wanted to drop our bags off at the hotel first (hotel was amazing and located jsut behind the venue). The two girls (Graeme and Conor) spent time getting ready for the show. Conor changed his outfit 4 times :facepalm: Dazey said I was the man and they were the girls :lol: We made our amazing flag in reference to Axl's injury (credit to Graeme for the witty slogan):

5bsbax.jpg

(Please note Graeme is 6ft 4)

We headed off to the show and arrived during the end of the first band. We 'shimmied' or way through the crowd and got to be about the 3rd/4th row for most of Thin Lizzy. They were awesome and the best support act GN'R has ever had. They had everyone pumped up. Some guy got thrown out and when the crowd parted to get him out i ran up to the front and took a spot on the rail :slaa: i was on the far right... in front of Dj's spot.

I made a deal with the security guy. He was going to let me throw my flag up for KOHD.

The concert is a bit of a blur now but my memory is that it was awesome. I was nervous abou being up front -I never stood in the pit for a concert before. The people on either side of me were really nice and they kept checking after every song to make sure they didn't jump on me or squashing me too much. Got DJ's attention lots of times and he threw me a guitar pick. Just like in 2010, he stood out for his crowd interaction. I waved at Ron just before SCOM and he waved back. I then blew a kiss and he blew one back. It was really funny the way he did it. People were laughing. Fortus smiled when I kept screaming at him, as did Tommy.

I missed this but apparently Axl looked down and laughed at the flag during "It's so easy". I freaked out everytime he stood in front of me so it's not too surprising out on it.

TWAT was amazing because they started out doing Madagascar before drifting into TWAT. When they said 'sleeping like an angel' the guys turned to me and pointed at me. That was brilliant!! Was so cool to hear Estranged and Civil War for the first time too.

So after the show we met the band. They were all lovely! I met Frank first. He was super nice and chatty. He was in a fun mood and joked around with everyone.

Then Richard arrived. He is my favourite so I was really nervous about going up to him. I had butterflies and felt a bit sick. Took some deep breaths and went for it and he couldn't have been lovelier. It's a bit of a blur now because it was so surreal but he chatted to me about Thin Lizzy, Dublin, asking me about the different shows I went to. He signed my shirt and posed for a photo too.

Ron came next and as you can imagine everyone flocked to him. There was a lot of Bumble fans in the house. There was lots of people around him so I stayed out in the corrider and Tommy Stinson came. Tommy was my favourite of the night :lol: I won't go into too much detail but yeah.... he was hilarious :lol: and REALLY kind to me. He came back to me and spoke to me again off his own back :wub: He was incredible.

I don't know when Pitman arrived but I never got a chance to talk to him. He left while I was with Tommy. I would've liked to have said hello.

Then I went back to Ron. Some of the people moved on so there was just a few in the room with him. We were sort of standing in a circle joking around. He was in great form and joking with everyone. His lovely wife Jen was there too. She is beautiful and ridicliously lovely! I chatted to her about the stuff they did in Dublin all week and we talked about shopping!! Finally I got my chance with Ron! Most people were pretty patient and waited their turn to speak to the band members but unfortauntely there were one or two who would butt in and in one particular case there was an annoying person who kept grabbing my pen when I was in the middle of chatting to a band member or about to get an autograph and she'd come and 'borrow' my pen. I found that so rude. I would never do that. I'd wait like most normal people would! Anyway, Ron was lovely and posted for picture and wrote a funny autograph to me as we had just discussed blowing each other kisses during the show.

DJ Ashba arrived last. I didn't chat to him for too long cos everyone was waiting to talk to him. He was really really nice and friendly. Poor guy LOOKED exhausted though. The most interesting thing is that he said he couldn't hear himself throughout the show and he was asking us if he sounded okay. I noticed people posting about how bad DJ played on the forum since well now you have your answer. He was having tech problems all night. I thanked him for the guitar pick and he smiled and said something like 'No problem - I'm glad you caught it'.

So then Del James came along and told the guys they had to leave because the vans were waiting. Tommy came and said goodbye to me before we went off :wub:

Then this guy came over to me and asked me if i was SLAA. I was like what!? He guessed who I was! He was from the forums. He was a really nice guy and I'm sad he didn't meet up sooner and stand together at the show. We could've had more fun. I know his username but I not his real name. Come forth and PM me! If you're heading to any of the UK shows, holla!!

Sorry I'm really tired and lazy after work. I intended on going into more detail but meh. If you guys want to know anymore feel free to question me.

Pictures are on my twitter. Warning!!! lots of sweat and messy hair. This was after a front row GN'R gig:

https://twitter.com/#!/S_L_A_A

Payback is a bitch Conor:

2rbz9tj.jpg

:slaa:

Thank Yous:

To Conor and Graeme for a great evening and for keeping an eye on me in the pit!

To Graeme for giving me the chance to meet the band!

The lovely people around me at the concert who kept making sure I wasn't getting squashed during the show and for making the time pas quickly while we waited.

The lovely American girls who took my pictures for me with the band.

The guy who came up to me backstage and knew who I was from the forums haha!

This deserves some replies.

First off I have to say, that unlike many folk here I wasn't a big GnR fan (sorry)

Since a very young age my daughter (she is 10 now) has liked the finer things in life...AC/DC, Big Motorbikes, Big Boots and Guns n Roses.

So when the chance came to give her a wee thank you gift, I thought I could put up with a night of Axl and friends .... yes I was one of those that didn't really know the story but had made up my mind that this wasn't Guns and Roses.

So you know where I stand.

Post gig...I've bought the Mike Hall biography of Axl (Don't spoil the ending for me), GnR Lies, Ill 1 & 2, and Chinese Democracy.

I've watched the Hall Of Fame Intro on the YT and have to say that the true Guns n Roses were in Dublin on the 17 May 2012

The show was mad !! And listening back, on that which I recorded, it was excellent but on the night I had the one thing in my mind ...Axl needs a new Sound Engineer.

He has some very talented musicians on that stage so there is no need to turn it up to 11, check out the poor audio for Axl on Chinese Democracy, and why have keyboards on stage if the are buried in the mix.

But due to the noise I had to leave early but I have to say that the performance on the stage was out-standing. Thanks Axl....Thanks Guns 'n' Roses

The O2 - Dublin, Ireland

May 17th, 2012

W. Axl Rose [vocals, piano]

DJ Ashba [guitar]

Richard Fortus [guitar]

Bumblefoot [guitar, fretless guitar, backing vocals]

Tommy Stinson [bass guitar, backing vocals]

Dizzy Reed [keyboards, piano, percussion, backing vocals]

Chris Pitman [keyboards, SFX, percussion, backing vocals]

Frank Ferrer [drums, backing vocals]

Source - Teac VR20

01- Massive Attack Intro

02- Chinese Democracy

03- Welcome To The Jungle

04- It's So Easy

05- Mr. Brownstone

06- Sorry

07- Rocket Queen

08- NEW Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

09- Live And Let Die

10- This I Love

11- Better

12- Motivation

13- Baba O' Riley

14- Street Of Dreams

15- You Could Be Mine

16- Mi Amor [2.0]

17- Sweet Child O' Mine

18- Another Brick In The Wall [Part 2]

An incomplete recording (sorry) due to fact that I was there with my daughter (10) who was feeling quiet ill due to the noise (ear protectors next time).

Enjoy this recording and please leave feedback..thanks

http://depositfiles.com/files/46tiyitt6

http://depositfiles.com/files/uqq2cdx1q (both parts needed)

Edited by Jfrost

First off I have to say, that unlike many folk here I wasn't a big GnR fan (sorry)

Since a very young age my daughter (she is 10 now) has liked the finer things in life...AC/DC, Big Motorbikes, Big Boots and Guns n Roses.

So when the chance came to give her a wee thank you gift, I thought I could put up with a night of Axl and friends .... yes I was one of those that didn't really know the story but had made up my mind that this wasn't Guns and Roses.

So you know where I stand.

Post gig...I've bought the Mike Hall biography of Axl (Don't spoil the ending for me), GnR Lies, Ill 1 & 2, and Chinese Democracy.

I've watched the Hall Of Fame Intro on the YT and have to say that the true Guns n Roses were in Dublin on the 17 May 2012

The show was mad !! And listening back, on that which I recorded, it was excellent but on the night I had the one thing in my mind ...Axl needs a new Sound Engineer.

He has some very talented musicians on that stage so there is no need to turn it up to 11, check out the poor audio for Axl on Chinese Democracy, and why have keyboards on stage if the are buried in the mix.

But due to the noise I had to leave early but I have to say that the performance on the stage was out-standing. Thanks Axl....Thanks Guns 'n' Roses

The O2 - Dublin, Ireland

May 17th, 2012

W. Axl Rose [vocals, piano]

DJ Ashba [guitar]

Richard Fortus [guitar]

Bumblefoot [guitar, fretless guitar, backing vocals]

Tommy Stinson [bass guitar, backing vocals]

Dizzy Reed [keyboards, piano, percussion, backing vocals]

Chris Pitman [keyboards, SFX, percussion, backing vocals]

Frank Ferrer [drums, backing vocals]

Source - Teac VR20

01- Massive Attack Intro

02- Chinese Democracy

03- Welcome To The Jungle

04- It's So Easy

05- Mr. Brownstone

06- Sorry

07- Rocket Queen

08- NEW Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

09- Live And Let Die

10- This I Love

11- Better

12- Motivation

13- Baba O' Riley

14- Street Of Dreams

15- You Could Be Mine

16- Mi Amor [2.0]

17- Sweet Child O' Mine

18- Another Brick In The Wall [Part 2]

An incomplete recording (sorry) due to fact that I was there with my daughter (10) who was feeling quiet ill due to the noise (ear protectors next time).

Enjoy this recording and please leave feedback..thanks

http://depositfiles.com/files/46tiyitt6

http://depositfiles.com/files/uqq2cdx1q (both parts needed)

Delighted you enjoyed it