Rockers Guns 'n' Roses request 20 models to fill front row of their gig at Glasgow SECC

Tabitha27

i can't believe iftheworld isn't in here arguing with everyone that this is a good idea :rofl-lol:

I think guns n swedes, Ali, Rabia and iftheworld might all be the same poster.

Awww, I'm always on your mind. Now if I say that you're obsessed with me then that will be wrong because only you get to say such things.

And no, its not paranoid at all for you to lump people into one gigantic Voltron existing only to incense you. In fact its perfectly sane and rational. :rolleyes:

Lol@ Voltron. I haven't seen a reference to that in 20 years tongue2.gif

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

models filling the front row doesn't matter. if i bought the ticket. went to the show. i'd be bugged if axl shocked everyone performing blood in the water and other new tracks. i'd feel i should be in the front row listening to them lol but models going to a guns n roses show doesn't bother me

Hardly. Saying what the majority of people are thinking. He's a guy with a wife and kids and I'm sure he finds the whole thing as cringeworthy as everyone else.

Bumble has kids ??? :question:

Sorry my mistake. Not sure if he does but some of the others in the band do.

i can't believe iftheworld isn't in here arguing with everyone that this is a good idea :rofl-lol:

Awww, I'm always on your mind. Now if I say that you're obsessed with me then that will be wrong because only you get to say such things.

And no, its not paranoid at all for you to lump people into one gigantic Voltron existing only to incense you. In fact its perfectly sane and rational. :rolleyes:

Lol@ Voltron. I haven't seen a reference to that in 20 years tongue2.gif

Reminds me of my childhood. :)

I don't think so

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a good idea? I hope Axl has them all dress up like Kelly Bundy.

kelly02.jpg

Sexy

So is this Axl...or...? I'm lost...Why would he allow this to happen?

Cause if this were Slash, you know a lot of people in here would be going to fucking town on his ass...

slash couldnt even give his tickets away CoolFace.png

Anyway Bumble made it clear the band has nothing to do with this. Whats the problem guys?

Maybe because Slash currently doesn't milk the shit out of his GNR heyday in his setlist like Axl does. That's respectable. :thumbsup: .

Even if Axl didn't arrange this, he knows about it now, so to let it continue is ridiculous.

I don't think so

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a good idea? I hope Axl has them all dress up like Kelly Bundy.

kelly02.jpg

Sexy

Cause if this were Slash, you know a lot of people in here would be going to fucking town on his ass...

Anyway Bumble made it clear the band has nothing to do with this. Whats the problem guys?

Maybe because Slash currently doesn't milk the shit out of his GNR heyday in his setlist like Axl does. That's respectable. :thumbsup: .

Even if Axl didn't arrange this, he knows about it now, so to let it continue is ridiculous.

Off topic here but Slash talks about GNR in every interview, he is still butt hurt.

Gee what a suprise..are you upset with uncle Axl once again? What it is this time? Mr. Rose won't do the things you want him to do?

I don't think so

kelly02.jpg

Sexy

Off topic here but Slash talks about GNR in every interview, he is still butt hurt.

Gee what a suprise..are you upset with uncle Axl once again? What it is this time? Mr. Rose won't do the things you want him to do?

He's asked about it, why shouldn't he talk about his feelings towards it when asked? He never gets petty or personal like a lot of broke dick rockstars do.

I'm more sympathetic to the fans that spent over $200 on something, that are not only not getting a lot of bang for their buck, but now getting their seats high jacked by people being paid to act like they give a remote shit about the band. That's just pathetic. And even if Axl didn't know about this before, it's public knowledge now, so to let this continue just shows a lack of integrity in my book.

Edited by Bobbo

I don't think so

kelly02.jpg

Sexy

actually if he wouldn't talk or requested interviewers not to ask any GNR related questions as some suggest, that would be a clear indicator that something bothers him about GNR and he would like to avoid it..

butt hurt about what?, what is so attractive in GNR for him to be butt hurt or bitter about?, honestly GNR is barely surviving nowadays

Edited by dario27

He's asked about it, why shouldn't he talk about his feelings towards it when asked?

He could finally say "no comment" or warn whoever is interviewing him that GNR is off topic? I mean it's been like what over 15 years he has had no association with the band and it's operations whatsoever? Someone has issues :rolleyes:

He never gets petty or personal like a lot of broke dick rockstars do.

Funny I don't get that vibe at all. He always seems dishonest, fraudulant and always playing the victim card.

I'm more sympathetic to the fans that spent over $200 on something, that are not only not getting a lot of bang for their buck,

You don't give a shit about the fans...you know that and I know that.

And even if Axl didn't know about this before, it's public knowledge now, so to let this continue just shows a lack of integrity in my book.

Oh please put yourself in his position...I bet you would tell the promoter "Get these fuckin hot chicks out of here" :rofl-lol:

butt hurt about what?, what is so attractive in GNR for him to be butt hurt or bitter about?,

One phone from Axl and he's crawling back like a lost puppy...don't deny that. He would drop everything to work for Axl again.

He's asked about it, why shouldn't he talk about his feelings towards it when asked?

He could finally say "no comment" or warn whoever is interviewing him that GNR is off topic? I mean it's been like what over 15 years he has had no association with the band and it's operations whatsoever? Someone has issues :rolleyes:

Funny I don't get that vibe at all. He always seems dishonest, fraudulant and always playing the victim card.

I'm more sympathetic to the fans that spent over $200 on something, that are not only not getting a lot of bang for their buck,

And even if Axl didn't know about this before, it's public knowledge now, so to let this continue just shows a lack of integrity in my book.

Oh please put yourself in his position...I bet you would tell the promoter "Get these fuckin hot chicks out of here" :rofl-lol:

butt hurt about what?, what is so attractive in GNR for him to be butt hurt or bitter about?,

One phone from Axl and he's crawling back like a lost puppy...don't deny that. He would drop everything to work for Axl again.

He never "worked for Axl", he worked with Axl.

Sigh.

It's called a tongue-in-cheek comment.

See, most people do not take the internet and rock-n-roll forums as seriously as you do. So myself - like most people - do not carry grudges from topic to topic, we do not plan our week around being able to "own" a complete stranger on line in a rock music discussion.

I realize these things are important to you. Fine. I'm not here to judge. Whatever makes you happy!!!!

There is a group of posters on here who worship Axl's every move, and who go out of their way to bash anybody that dare disagree with Axl, the God of Music. Your little group loves to insult anybody who doesn't worship Axl, and they get a little obsessive about carrying grudges from topic to topic.

And hon, you don't "incense" me in any shape or form. You make me chuckle, roll my eyes, and then move on to the next topic. Guys like Popcorn, Smooth, Soulmonster - I don't agree with a lot of what they say, but at least they have conviction and some subtance behind their posts. But posters like you, Bruno, Angeles, and the pirate idiot and a couple others......you guys praise and worship Axl on issues that even Axl himself would say that he screwed up.

You might want to move on and attack another one of the people you label as a hater, cupcake, etc. Get all worked up and angry, show them your rage, spend all day trying to come up with clever insults. Because your responses to me are getting a little predictable and boring. You had a bit of my interest for awhile, but now you are just arguing for the sake of arguing, insulting for the sake of insulting, and I stopped doing that in grade school. It gets boring, and hopefully you are better than that.

If you want to discuss any topics with me in the future, I will be happy to do so - as long as you are capable of tackling the actual topic, and not just obsessing with conveying your feelings on what you think I'm like in real life. If you are not capable of doing that, please feel free to move on to some other "hater" and "cupcake" or whatever else you like to label people! :thumbsup:

But posters like you, Bruno, Angeles, and the pirate idiot and a couple others......you guys praise and worship Axl on issues that even Axl himself would say that he screwed up.

Are you referring to moi?

Are you a pirate idiot?

No, but I did have a few pirate threads on here at one time.

He never "worked for Axl", he worked with Axl.

Exactly what I was gonna say. The replacements tools are the ones working FOR Axl. Slash never worked for him. :)

For lolcano

Because the interviewers asked him about GNR...

Your stupidity and hate towards Slash reach a new level...

Umm, maybe you remember they were bandmates in the past. He doesn't work for Axl, he work with him/they work together in the past

One phone from Axl and he's crawling back like a lost puppy

I don't think so...

I hardly imagine that you're a fan of the old band EVER!