I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Thanks guys!

Manchester is next rock4eva! Can't wait!!

I finally got a chance to watch to watch Axl morris's video a million times.

or

http://minus.com/mgk0WiCoh/

Look at 3.48/49 - that's when he said 'no' to me!!! That part on from about 4.15 is when he was talking and joking with me and posed for my pic. Best 25 seconds of my life :lol:

LOL just remembered something. After he said 'No' to me he pretended to walk away and I was like 'HEY' and he was laughing at my reaction. Shiiiitttt :wub:

:lol: The smile he gave you! :wub:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

or

Look at 3.48/49 - that's when he said 'no' to me!!! That part on from about 4.15 is when he was talking and joking with me and posed for my pic. Best 25 seconds of my life :lol:

LOL just remembered something. After he said 'No' to me he pretended to walk away and I was like 'HEY' and he was laughing at my reaction. Shiiiitttt :wub:

TheHeybabyheybabyhey

Wtf? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Thanks guys!

or

JUST FUCKIN' RUB SOME MORE SALT IN MY WOUNDS WHY DONT YOU?!

Thanks guys!

or

JUST FUCKIN' RUB SOME MORE SALT IN MY WOUNDS WHY DONT YOU?!

EDIT: Can I chop off your leg and be put in its place like Patrick Duffy on Scuzzlebutt. Id love to be a part of your adventures.

pic2loc :lol: ^

I'm not trying to tease you JD I promise. I want everyone to see how nice Axl is!!!

It was nice of you to share your experience. It is always fun to hear about people having a good time and getting great memories.

A documentary was made in 2011 interviewing people who met Marlon Brando in 1967. They were/are all media personalities (actors/actresses, TV presenters …)

and used to charismatic personalities. What they said was that they have not met anyone so charismatic and magnetic since, and they are now about 70-85 years old.

He had to visit a hospital because of over exhaustion, and one of the nurses still has some of his chest hair (she shaved some of it for the EKG) in her treasure box at 80 or so.

Axl for sure has a lot of stage charisma and magnetism, but there is no chest hair to collect…

I was there and am just remembering how Axl was talking about how hard it is/was to sing TWAT and how hard it is to sing You could be fine and how it took him so long to learn to sing it live, was like a live and personal q&a. I was stunned mostly.

OMG!!!!!!! We met him again!! :wub: I can't believe my luck!!! SHOCKED

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

He didn't say outright if he remembered me but he smiled at me!? (prob did same to everyone else) and he said 'top of the morning to you' that MIGHT'VE been directed at me!? Not sure though.

I'm still shaking.

He signed this for me:

IMG_0782.jpg

P.S sorry I should've resized the rest ofl those but it was taking too long!!!

On a serious note:

One of the guests who got backstage STOLE Axl's new cowboy boots (the awesome ones he wears on stage!!). The security ran after her but she got away. :rofl-lol:

Thanks a lot guys. He was lovely again tonight. We were just standing around and out of NOWHERE.... BAM!!! he walks out - with the same security gaurd he had when I met him in Scotland. He said Axl will sign things but we needed to line up. I thought first maybe no photos were allowed but one person asked for a pic and he agreed so then everyone started asking.

Axl_Morris recorded it all!

On a serious note:

One of the guests who got backstage STOLE Axl's new cowboy boots (the awesome ones he wears on stage!!). The security ran after her but she got away. :rofl-lol:

Are you serious? Wow, how insane! I want the boots, but I would never have the balls to steal fucking Axl's actual pair!

It's a shame they didn't catch her.