Dj Ashba pick from o2 gig London 1/6/12

steve

I'm thinking of selling a Dj Ashba pick that i caught at the o2 gig at London on friday (as i managed to catch 2!). If anyone is interested please pm with the amount you would be willing to pay. I would post a photo but i'm not sure how to (maybe somebody could help me)

Thanks

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I don't get why you'd sell something like that. Surely it's cool to keep that as a souvenir?

It's like peole who get autographs only to sell them on ebay. I don't get why someone would want to buy an autograpgh they didn't receieve personally. As for the seller? No need to comment on their motive.

So you're the selfish twat in front of me who, despite having already caught one, scrambled around on the floor for it in spite of the fact that DJ pointed to the little eight year old kid he was trying to give it to??

Not cool.

That's awful. Some people are so rude!

Three times picks were thrown to me and people bigger and stronger than me pushed me and took them.

I'm thinking of selling a Dj Ashba pick that i caught at the o2 gig at London on friday (as i managed to catch 2!). If anyone is interested please pm with the amount you would be willing to pay. I would post a photo but i'm not sure how to (maybe somebody could help me)

Thanks

$0.01 and free shipping, create the ebay listing and I will checkout :thumbsup:

Ive done 12 shows with DJ ashba and caught about 10 of his picks, you can see them taped to his rail and on tommy mike stand. I reckon he throws 30 away each night.

I always gave them away, I've got 3 now and going to be giving one away with a couple of posters im selling.

I got a tommy stinson one, and that's a rare one. Got ron's one too from 2010, I've not even seen a fortus one.

However I have the ultimate gem and I have an Axl pick :D

Also, franks drum stick.

... and Axl's mic, but not like that's worth anything to anyone haha

Edited by Axl_morris

I got Ron and Djs picks from 2010 without monster logo

I also got Djs black pick with monster logo, djs newer white pick, rons pick w/ monster logo, Tommy's, Richards, franks drum stick, and Axl's pick.

Has dizzy and Chris had anything special made to throw out?

Piano throw!

Ive done 12 shows with DJ ashba and caught about 10 of his picks, you can see them taped to his rail and on tommy mike stand. I reckon he throws 30 away each night.

I always gave them away, I've got 3 now and going to be giving one away with a couple of posters im selling.

I got a tommy stinson one, and that's a rare one. Got ron's one too from 2010, I've not even seen a fortus one.

However I have the ultimate gem and I have an Axl pick :D

Also, franks drum stick.

... and Axl's mic, but not like that's worth anything to anyone haha

They're not that rare...he does throw them out, but not a ton. Tommy's are harder to get than Fortus'. Fortus has 2 kinds of picks; red signature picks like Ron/DJ have, and red Dunlop Jazz III picks. My pick acquirements from shows:

Wilkes Barre 2011

- Bumblefoot signature pick

- DJ Ashba signature pick

Hamilton 2011

- Richard Fortus signature pick

Terminal 5 2012

- DJ Ashba signature pick style 2 - this one has all-white print on both sides. One side has just a Monster logo, and the other side has DJ's signature and the GN'R logo. I also got this one from Ron :tongue2:

The Ritz 2012

- Bumblefoot signature pick x3 (And all directly handed to us mind you, no flailing to grab them when he tossed them ;) )

- DJ Ashba signature pick

- GN'R New Year's Eve 2011 pick - from DJ...has anyone else seen one of these???

- Richard Fortus signature pick

- Richard Fortus Jazz III pick

I would argue that technically the Fortus Jazz pick would be the rarest since you never see it on eBay. However if you think about it they're probably not on there only since the pick doesn't have his name (if I remember correctly) so no way of proving it's his. I do have this one though. Tommy's pick is the rarest I'd say but even these you can get on eBay for less than $20. Same for Axl's pick. But I'd say in terms of the chances of getting one at a show, rarity would have to go to Tommy and Axl picks.

I don't get why you'd sell something like that. Surely it's cool to keep that as a souvenir?

It's like peole who get autographs only to sell them on ebay. I don't get why someone would want to buy an autograpgh they didn't receieve personally. As for the seller? No need to comment on their motive.

So you're the selfish twat in front of me who, despite having already caught one, scrambled around on the floor for it in spite of the fact that DJ pointed to the little eight year old kid he was trying to give it to??

Not cool.

That's awful. Some people are so rude!

Three times picks were thrown to me and people bigger and stronger than me pushed me and took them.

Ugh, I hate people who do that. In 2010 DJ threw a drumstick for me, but some chick and her friend litterally ripped it out of my hand. Fucking bitches <_<

I got a DJ pick from 2010 and I got one from him in Rotterdam earlier this week. I'd never sell them. Why take a pick if you don't want it? Let someone in the crowd who'd actually appreciate it get it.

i caught a white DJ signature pick, a black Bumble signature pick, a red Richard signature pick, a Richard Jazz III pick, and one of Frank's sticks during Maddy from the Detroit show at the Fillmore. Would never sell em!

Also the Bumble pick has the Bumblefoot logo and name on one side but the other side is a skull and says "lucky 13" instead of the typical GNR logo. Has anyone caught or seen one of these? Im curious!

And sadly I did buy an Axl copy of ChiDem... I know, lame. But i got Ron to actually sign the booklet to it later in person. I also won a signed copy of Slash's first solo album and got a vinyl of AFD signed by him. Not in person but his assistant took it to him to get signed so those are cool.

Edited by ZoSoRose

• 3 weeks later...

In 2010 DJ threw a drumstick for me, but some chick and her friend litterally ripped it out of my hand. Fucking bitches <_<

Those bitches! Should of forced both of them in a private area and took the drum stick back. If they didn't want to give it up I know a few good places you could of put it.