Bumblefoot dissing Fernando?

BBA

Did anyone else see BBF's twitter comment from about an hour ago?

I've noticed that the less people know about things, the stronger their opinion is...

I think he posted this in response to Fernando's comment about him @ HTGTH.

If BBF isn't fired yet, I expect that he will be "soon".

Edited by bringbackadler

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you know for a fact or have proof that BBF wasn't talking about Fernando? Sounds to me like he was talking smack.

I'm curious to see how Axl is going to handle the situation. BBF's probably gone ...

Edited by bringbackadler

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I think you might be right, BBA.

In my opinion, it's just a matter of time before Bumblefoot will be fired.

Do any of you know for a fact or have proof that BBF wasn't talking about Fernando? Sounds to me like he was talking smack.

I'm curious to see how Axl is going to handle the situation. BBF's probably gone ...

Sounded to me like he was "dissing" (is it still the 90's?) internet know-it-all cupcakes...

That statement could apply to many different things. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, such statement greatly applies to posters such as yourself who love to speculate for the sake of promoting a strongly biased and negative agenda. Boo-hoo.

Oh man, you´ve just read my mind! I couldn´t agree more! :thumbsup:

Yeah gotta say you are a total shit stirrer lol And really so what if it was dissing Fernando like he gets any say who is in the band or for any matter, i like Fernando but he's just a clinger on, same as his mother, Axl is the only boss in Guns N' Roses, he only answers to us the fans, because slowly but surely we all will dwindle away, we are the ultimate boss of everything GNR, Simple as

That statement could apply to many different things. As a matter of fact, in my opinion, such statement greatly applies to posters such as yourself who love to speculate for the sake of promoting a strongly biased and negative agenda. Boo-hoo.

Exactly

Exactly

Most likely.

Burden of proof is on the accuser. Which is you. And you know nothing.