"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there goes the link, sorry guys I guess it was a double edged sword asking a question about the vid, it drew attention to the source...

hope most of you managed to DL it

Ok then - please explain the never before seen car footage at the start, backstage videos, the bike, Lars, etc. all with the same consistent quality.

...if you believe that is a real video I have an Atlas Shrugged I want to sell you. No way in hell that is a real video. Do you really think those ghetto ass graphics around the band members are professional :rofl-lol:

Once again, leaked footage combined with some other crap, maybe, but a real video. There are parts of the lip syncing that are off as well.

Edited by Ruxin

Ok then - please explain the never before seen car footage at the start, backstage videos, the bike, Lars, etc. all with the same consistent quality.

...if you believe that is a real video I have an Atlas Shrugged I want to sell you. No way in hell that is a real video. Do you really think those ghetto ass graphics around the band members are professional :rofl-lol:

Once again, leaked footage combined with some other crap, maybe, but a real video. There are parts of the lip syncing that are off as well.

lol there always has to be one..always.

No way this is real. There was no slide to cover the techno in 2006 Better solo, and no way Axl uses the footage that way. This is file footage put together by some fan who is laughing his ass off right now.

Axl loves to tell stories in videos, there is no way this was gonna be released. I cant beleive this went 28 pages. Cool stuff to see, but this was not an official video on ant sort. :rofl-lol:

It is possible this footage was leaked, but no way was this a cohesive video, we got duped.

91oLA.gif

You heard it here first, that shit is fake. Just some guy fucking or possible lifted footage, but by no means an actual GNR video. It will come out that some guy put this together. And if it isnt, that is the worst video I have ever seen from GNR. Cool seeing the footage though

Well considering they didn't use all of the Better videos (I.e. Bucket) and used other 2006 vids that aren't that tune, the lip syncing is not perfect and usually aren't in these compilation videos. Again, it is real. Those are professional cameras recording the backstage vids, not well executed but it is legit gear

Edited by WhazUp

Well considering they didn't use all of the Better videos (I.e. Bucket) and other 2006 vids, the lip syncing is not perfect and usually aren't in these compilation videos. Again, it is real

Actually it should absolutely be synched. That is what they are paid to do. I.e Bon Jovi Proshot but studio version songs, they are spot on. This was off all over the place. And those "freezing" grachics with the Batman looking font is rediculous. I laughed when I saw that. If was like watching batman punch the riddler. :rofl-lol:

Well considering they didn't use all of the Better videos (I.e. Bucket) and other 2006 vids, the lip syncing is not perfect and usually aren't in these compilation videos. Again, it is real

Actually it should absolutely be synched. That is what they are paid to do. I.e Bon Jovi Proshot but studio version songs, they are spot on. This was off all over the place. And those "freezing" grachics with the Batman looking font is rediculous. I laughed when I saw that. If was like watching batman punch the riddler. :rofl-lol:

I have seen other official compilations with the same synch accuracy and look. Combine that with all the videos being in the same grade and quality you got yourself a legit video. I never said it was good, but it is legit

You heard it here first, that shit is fake. Just some guy fucking or possible lifted footage, but by no means an actual GNR video. It will come out that some guy put this together. And if it isnt, that is the worst video I have ever seen from GNR. Cool seeing the footage though

Thank you mr. OFFICIAL mygnr cupcake! You explain then why uzi already pulled one of the videos down.. If it was fake, I doubt they could care less :popcorn: