"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it.

It's pretty much a love letter to the 2006 tour. As such, it was kind of weird to have Buckethead footage shoehorned in there.

I want a proshot of the Download Festival show now!

I love how Axl included everyone who was on that song, in the video, its paying homage and I accept that and fuckin love it.

:thumbsup:

Can't believe this is what people were creaming their pants about for years in the first place. That this could have been the saving grace of Axl's album. :rofl-lol:

I knew and said for years that it was just gonna be a collage of their touring shows from '06, especially based on Axl's comments from the chats, and that's literally all it was.

For those of you that didn't see it, I envy you. It's five and a half minutes you can do what Axl can never seem to; something productive.

Just watched it.

It's pretty much a love letter to the 2006 tour. As such, it was kind of weird to have Buckethead footage shoehorned in there.

I want a proshot of the Download Festival show now!

I love how Axl included everyone who was on that song, in the video, its paying homage and I accept that and fuckin love it.

Not everyone, no Paul Tobias <_<

What's going on? Will somebody pm me!

CD 2 and the better video leaked!! :wow:

I'll PM you the link, but I'm going to need a blow job first.

That little red dude jumping off axl at the end was odd. I can see why it wasn't released. Axl thought it was going to be the final lineup, and Finck Left and he was featured more than what Slash was in previous videos.

Well, I actually like it.

It's a little unprofessional, but it has some great backstage footage. They really try to show the "band spirit", with the guys fooling around and joking.

And it gives a "bigger than the earth" impression to Guns N' Roses, with huge audiences, Axl arriving in his Ferrari, and all that stuff related to rock stars. It's cool, nothing awesome, but a nice NuGNR video.

Well, I actually like it.

It's a little unprofessional, but it has some great backstage footage. They really try to show the "band spirit", with the guys fooling around and joking.

And it gives a "bigger than the earth" impression to Guns N' Roses, with huge audiences, Axl arriving in his Ferrari, and all that stuff related to rock stars. It's cool, nothing awesome, but a nice NuGNR video.

basically this, its more of a celebratory video with all the guys just having a good time.

the intro is the best part in my opinion, door close - better kicks in

I enjoyed it but I wasn't keen on the fact that the live stuff wasn't lip synced in parts. Made it look like a fan made vid. Axl did look badass back then though. :(

By and large though, they did a pretty good job synching the live footage to the track - much better than some other promo videos I've seen.