"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a refreshing treat! To see the forum full of buzz about a GnR item......and people are giving their opinions, some good and some bad, about their thoughts of the video........and there is basically NO fighting and name calling amongst forum members!!! This is why I like this forum. GnR fans can share their opinions - even when conflicting -without fighting with each other.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if having DJ in the band will lead to official vidoes being released for the next album?

We all know how much DJ constantly promotes himself. I'd bet that he'll push (try and convince) Axl and Beta to do more public appearances for the new album and to actually release videos for the singles.

It's pretty great to see the behind the scenes stuff, and the onstage interactions. And I like the video, but seriously the "proshot" clips are horrible and the editing doesn't help. The camera is awkwardly shaky in a few of the clips. And the Buckethead shots were thrown in so badly...

The little red men were pretty awesome :D

It looks like there's some shots of Brain in the studio? Does that mean they might've actually filmed some of the recording sessions?

It's pretty great to see the behind the scenes stuff, and the onstage interactions. And I like the video, but seriously the "proshot" clips are horrible and the editing doesn't help. The camera is awkwardly shaky in a few of the clips.

None of this is "proshot", per se.

It was filmed by the same guy who did the 2006 European Tour documentary which can be seen in part here:

I don't think the camera he used was even HD.

The idea that the had to do the Jersey Shore like opening where they show the band members names and pictures just shows how damn far the brand has fallen.

When they were at their peak could anyone ever imagine having to have the band members names flashed across the screen with their pictures? The public all knew who they were because they created great music and needed no introduction.

That made the band look mickey-mousish as no serious rock n' roll band I can think of would ever consider having that MTV reality show kind of opening to a video.

QUICK UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF THE MUSIC VIDEO BY THE PRODUCTION COMPANY

I went ahead and emailed the bakedfx studio asking about the status of the music video ;

Hi, can you provide any information regarding the Better music video by Guns N' Roses , like is it planned for release or has the project been abandoned ?

And received a reply a few minutes later

abandoned

--

So there you go

Edited by Gunns

I went ahead and emailed the bakedfx studio asking about the status of the music video ;

Hi, can you provide any information regarding the Better music video by Guns N' Roses , like is it planned for release or has the project been abandoned ?

abandoned

--

So there you go

You guys realize this is fake right? I mean, do you really think this is real? I saw them in 2006 and there was no slide in the guitar solo to cover the techno, and I saw them in October. That is not the only reason I am sayng this, but that is horrible editing and quality. There is no point to it. Axl likes to have themes, no way this is real.

Edited by Ruxin

abandoned

--

So there you go

You guys realize this is fake right? I mean, do you really think this is real. I dont know if this is true, but I saw them in 2006 and there was no slide in the guitar solo to cover the techno, and I saw them in October. That is not the only reason I am sayng this, but that is horrible editing and quality. There is no point to it. Axl likes to have themes, no way this is real.

It can't be. Based on where it was originally located.

abandoned

--

So there you go

You guys realize this is fake right? I mean, do you really think this is real.

I'm gonna see if Bumblefoot has something to say about it

No way this is real. There was no slide to cover the techno in 2006 Better solo, and no way Axl uses the footage that way. This is file footage put together by some fan who is laughing his ass off right now.

Axl loves to tell stories in videos, there is no way this was gonna be released. I cant beleive this went 28 pages. Cool stuff to see, but this was not an official video on ant sort. :rofl-lol:

It is possible this footage was leaked, but no way was this a cohesive video, we got duped.

No way this is real. There was no slide to cover the techno in 2006 Better solo, and no way Axl uses the footage that way. This is file footage put together by some fan who is laughing his ass off right now.

Axl loves to tell stories in videos, there is no way this was gonna be released. I cant beleive this went 28 pages. Cool stuff to see, but this was not an official video on ant sort. :rofl-lol:

It is possible this footage was leaked, but no way was this a cohesive video, we got duped.

You are a very silly person.

I don't think you understand. The original link that had the leak, was from an official MTV website.