Bridge School Benefit Show and Webcast Oct. 20, 2012

gmsugaree

Axl always sounds like shit on stream quality.

And yet Jack White and Eddie Vedder sound perfect. Yes, must be the stream.

I think he meant that you can hear more of what he actually sounds like because his voice is higher in the mix.

He really does sound like he's struggling ... The band sound fantastic though.

All trolling aside I was really pulling for Axl. I really thought he would come out and put on a kick ass show. This is not what I expected. It seems like he put in no effort rehearsing or anything. How do you mess up one of the most marquee songs in RNR? Then follow it up with an even worse performance. :( I miss 2006 Axl.

Axl always sounds like shit on stream quality.

And yet Jack White and Eddie Vedder sound perfect. Yes, must be the stream.

I think he meant that you can hear more of what he actually sounds like because his voice is higher in the mix.

He really does sound like he's struggling ... The band sound fantastic though.

yuuup

Strong songs and musicality stand up to scrutiny in an acoustic setting.

Everything exposed and laid bare for the world, and it's exactly what many have said for years.

This man is fortunate to have one of the most well-rehearsed, diverse, and talented bands in rock behind him.

The band absolute shines, as they so often do.

Uncle Axl sounds under-prepared, weak, out of breath, and just plain tired and limp-dicked.

And he's going to play TWELVE shows in Vegas?

Brotha man was shot after half a song.

Sounds like Ax' is in a bit of trouble vocally....

A bit?? You're being nice with him... I Always supported him since the bad night of Rio, and house of blues this year... everybody bitching about his voice, and i always defended him, but now seems like he's not giving a single fuck to get better...i will not defend someone who doesn't show any effort