Whats the Best Bumblefoot CD?

ChristmasFnatic

Hard to say as they are all different.

My favourite is 9.11 but if you aren't in experimental music or really into guitar in general, I wouldn't recommend starting with this one.

Maybe start with either "Normal" or "Hermit" and see if you dig his lead playing style and then try something more out there like 9.11 or his Adventures of Bumblefoot album.

The only album that I don't really like too much is Abnormal, mainly because of the vocals.

The albums are too different from each other, if you want heavy and hard hitting songs I'd say Hands, then Abnormal. You should probably listen to both Normal and Abnormal, since they're his most accessible albums. They are concept albums, too, and you'll like to listen to them while paying attention to the lyrics - these albums tell a story about a man that needed to take meds to become normal, but those meds blocked his ability to write music. Eventually he had to choose between being normal or writing music...

The albums are too different from each other, if you want heavy and hard hitting songs I'd say Hands, then Abnormal. You should probably listen to both Normal and Abnormal, since they're his most accessible albums. They are concept albums, too, and you'll like to listen to them while paying attention to the lyrics - these albums tell a story about a man that needed to take meds to become normal, but those meds blocked his ability to write music. Eventually he had to choose between being normal or writing music...

Oh so I need to get both to get the full story?

THANKS ALL! So I guess Ill be getting Normal first.

Oh so I need to get both to get the full story?

THANKS ALL! So I guess Ill be getting Normal first.

Kinda. Normal being the first album, Abnormal being the follow up. Normal will tell you a great story, Abnormal took place after Normal - if that makes sense...