Best Axl performance of 2012?

wfse

Damn, Axl is on fire here and he fucking knows it! He's perfectly balancing mickey with rasp and really going for it on the chorus. And the "I never wanted you to be so full of anger" part is just insane. Not only does he sound good, but he actually looks good and energetic for a change. He's running around the stage. Overall this looks and sounds like it was filmed in 2010.

Thanks to HV for the video.

I was at the Philly show. It's weird how when I was there I didn't really notice how good Axl was until I looked at videos after.

We should have got together for some tea and maybe a slice of cake.

We really should have.

That Better performance is great, although I'd say it was in February's (2012) Philly show @Electric Factory, where Axl from 2010 teleported his 'rasp' self to pay a visit.

IMO this one wins hands down the best 2012 performance:

Funny how he addresses the Philly crowd before You Could Be Mine basically saying, "I owe you one. Here y'all go!" Then killed it...2011/2012 style.

When I saw them at the LA Forum in December 2011, I really felt Axl would want to show that city, venue, crowd something special. The place was packed at the start. But it was not to be....the most lackluster Guns performance I've been to. No real energy that I could sense.

The Hollywood Palladium show on the UCAP tour in March was cool though. Not as good as Philly, but I was much happier with it after seeing them in LA and Phoenix last December.

Damn, Axl is on fire here and he fucking knows it! He's perfectly balancing mickey with rasp and really going for it on the chorus. And the "I never wanted you to be so full of anger" part is just insane. Not only does he sound good, but he actually looks good and energetic for a change. He's running around the stage. Overall this looks and sounds like it was filmed in 2010.

Thanks to HV for the video.

Just proves what I keep saying: it's a choice on his part. The screaming part could be any performance from 2010; the verses are deliberate, conservative falsetto.