Does Axl need a Bodyguard? If so, please hire me.

ThomasMeadow

No Axl should hire me.

I have over 25 years of Martial Arts experience. Have taught members of various military branches. I can identify various threats and potential situations and prevent them. I was event staff for President George W. Bush in 2004. My duties included preventing and suppressing protesters and anyone with opposing voices.

Wait, weren't you wanting to be his personal trainer as well? You do realize these posts are pathetic and wanting $90K a year is laughable. Besides, do you really think they would hire an obsessed fan as his body guard? You're the exact type of person security tries to keep away.

Edited by fantomas

I'm glad that when I come to the Discussion & News section, I get to see enlightening, informative threads like this.

Which have absolutely jack shit to do with GnR. But this thread served its actual purpose, to remind us all for the umpteenth millionth time that Thomas Meadow was in the military. He's really milking that for all its worth. I know several ex-marines and soldiers, and they laughed when I mentioned he was a military cop, of all things. tee hee hee

Edited by brainsaber

I'm glad that when I come to the Discussion & News section, I get to see enlightening, informative threads like this.

Which have absolutely jack shit to do with GnR. But this thread served its actual purpose, to remind us all for the umpteenth millionth time that Thomas Meadow was in the military. He's really milking that for all its worth. I know several ex-marines and soldiers, and they laughed when I mentioned he was a military cop, of all things. tee hee hee

Says the guy who starts nothing but "another reason to hate Slash" threads in the Attitude section. Dude, you're the last person to pass judgement on others for pointless threads. Pointless contribution to a pointless thread.

Says the guy who starts nothing but "another reason to hate Slash" threads in the Attitude section. Dude, you're the last person to pass judgement on others for pointless threads. Pointless contribution to a pointless thread.

EXCEPT there's a significant difference buddy!

My threads pertain to GUNS N ROSES. TM's threads pertain to himself. Do you see the difference or do I need to make sign-language for you?

Furthermore, I don't hate Slash. You and I have already been through this. The attitude section is for controversial topics. I create controversial topic. Sometimes I create a thread taking Slash to task or goofing on him (oh and by the way I DARE you to count the percentage of my threads that pertain to Slash, :fuckyou:).

The bottom line is this: your opinion of me is irrelevant. This topic has nothing to do with Guns n Roses and is yet another bibble babbling chat thread clogging D & N.

Oh and why don't you count the number anti-Axl hate threads in attitude. Now see if you can keep that in your short-term memory while you count the number anti-Slash or critical-of-Slash threads.

Yeah.

That's what I thought.

Run along now.

Edited by brainsaber

With all this touring Axl is doing , does he need someone that will watch his 6 and even die for him if needs be?

Right now, Axl is in some 3rd world toilet. WHO IS WATCHING HIS 6!!

Axl needs me.

Work history:

Afghanistan , Iraq.

Axl , CALL ME!

If team Brazil wants to get a hold of me, please PM me. However , I need to make over 85 to 90 K to break my contract with the military .

This is not a JOKE! Please let me help you!

You put shit like this up, and you wanna be their bodyguard? You probably couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag...