GNR's "Live from the O2 Arena" performance listed on HD channel Palladia (no air date given).

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't understand a word of the whole article but there's a date at the end "Visas: Från 21 februari"

Youre right. The concert will be shown from February 21...

Translation :

Guns n' Roses, 2012 the acclaimed up Close and Personal-tour in Europe and the USA. Their megakonsert in May 2012 before an audience of 20,000 fans at London's O2 arena was recorded in HD quality and surround sound, and is shown now on bio in Sweden! Guns n' Roses is considered as one of today's largest hårdrockband. band is led by singer Axl Rose and has played his high-octane rock in over 20 years. The Group has sold more than 100 million plates and is thus one of the world's best-selling rock band.

According to this article it will be broadcasted the 21ste of Feb, we'll have to wait untill then (hopefully some swedisch members can record it)

Edited by merces

Don't understand a word of the whole article but there's a date at the end "Visas: Från 21 februari"

Youre right. The concert will be shown from February 21...

Translation :

Guns n' Roses, 2012 the acclaimed up Close and Personal-tour in Europe and the USA. Their megakonsert in May 2012 before an audience of 20,000 fans at London's O2 arena was recorded in HD quality and surround sound, and is shown now on bio in Sweden! Guns n' Roses is considered as one of today's largest hårdrockband. band is led by singer Axl Rose and has played his high-octane rock in over 20 years. The Group has sold more than 100 million plates and is thus one of the world's best-selling rock band.

According to this article it will be broadcasted the 21ste of Feb, we'll have to wait untill then (hopefully some swedisch members can record it)

It's a cinema. It's not going to be recorded.

Edited by Jeez

From some guy in GN'R Official Forum:

Re: London 31st May Live Stream Officialy Broadcast on Japanese TV!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:17 AM

"You can laugh, but yesterday that concert was broadcasted in 5 Russian cinemas, including 3 in Moscow. Just 3 sscreens and one evening! I found it out by chance and rushed to change my plans and grab my wife to the cinema. 3 hours of delighting in empty cinema hall. Now I can say I was in 9,5 concerts."

"

Will be brief. In general concert looks very solid. Transmits the festive atmosphere and you feel being there. Axel sounded pretty well in most of the songs, some (including start with CD) he definitely failed with his vocal. Izzy looked and sounded great. The show cutting is quite dirty if I can call it so- I mean you watch film grounds changing every 1-2 secons- Axl, fingers on keyboards, Ashba, Fortus, Axl, crowd, fingers- all you watch within 5 seconds, no longer grounds. Expected a bit better sound record, and it was not loud enough for the cinema. Again, in general- a lot of positive emotions, like to visit the concert, just delighting. Hope to see the concert released on DVD."

DVD? are you fucking kidding me? that sounds so retard when everyone knows this broadcast was at least in 1080i

A lot of people still type DVD because it's quicker than typing Blu Ray. Plus, it's normally inferred that if a DVD is forthcoming, so it a Blu Ray.

I was so hoping for some extra production on the vocals so it didn't sound like bridge school. God Damnit. He sounds terrible there. Who else wants to boycott all future torrents of this release?

For all those saying wait until you get good quality... When you're Mixing and Mastering, you make sure it sounds great on a shit system as well as a good system. And I think we all just heard exactly what the 'Quality' of Axl's vocals are from this. :(

I used to wish Axl would replace his band, now I wish his band would replace him....

With an Axl that gives a shit when he's got 90 Fucking Cameras on him.

Edited by jimb0

God, those models at 0:05 were annoying... You wait for hours to get to the front, then random models get to walk up in front of you when the intro got on.

I'd say what's more annoying is the constant close up shots of the crowd, seriously what a waste of time it is editing in the footage from those camera angles.

I was so hoping for some extra production on the vocals so it didn't sound like bridge school. God Damnit. He sounds terrible there. Who else wants to boycott all future torrents of this release?

For all those saying wait until you get good quality... When you're Mixing and Mastering, you make sure it sounds great on a shit system as well as a good system. And I think we all just heard exactly what the 'Quality' of Axl's vocals are from this. :(

I used to wish Axl would replace his band, now I wish his band would replace him....

you really are a fucking retard, boycot torrents?

you really are a fucking retard, boycot torrents?

[2]

I was so hoping for some extra production on the vocals so it didn't sound like bridge school. God Damnit. He sounds terrible there.

There's no fighting reality, that's just how he sounds.

It's getting really bad. Axl should do something. Get some professional treatment or something. If you listen to the Appetite For Democracy and the Tokyo 2012 bootlegs, he sounds like RiR IV with WTTJ as an exception.