The Axl Rose Asshole/egomaniac Myth debunked

truadmirer

I agree, Axl is a thoroughly nice chap. He always treats his women with respect and care. He is such a nice work collegue, that no band member has ever left Guns N' Roses. GN'R is literally, the cosiest team ever. Additionally, he is nice to his fans, always keeping them informed, always diving into them to see if they are alright. Axl was so distraught over Hetfield's injury, that he refused to play - that is what a decent sort he is.

Well, Axl IS respectful and caring towards women, who are not violent and aggressive themselves. And his record shows it.

Are you blaming Axl for the bandmembers that left, of their own free will? Blame Axl for everything, even the actions of others!

The ex-members had better 'priorities' than GNR; like addictions, pursuing their own solo careers. Slash and Izzy said on several occasions that they resented how big GNR had become, the sheer numbers in the audience of the stadiums, and wanted to go back to the bars and clubs. And that's exactly what they did. How's that for fan appreciation?

Duff left for his family.

Axl complained about everybody wanting to go their separate ways with GNR's success, instead of sticking closer together, like he wanted. Axl was the one that remained loyal to GNR, appreciated the fans, and had the vision and determination to take GNR further. To give the fans more. Its not his fault the others bailed out!

Whew. At first I thought you truly were one of those creepy people that worship celebrities.

Then I read this post and realized you are just being sarcastic and trying to show your dry sense of humor.

You got me - good job.

And good job on your posts in here. Especially this last one. You've managed to twist several negative aspects of Axl's career and life and either justify or blame it all on other people!

Your sense of humor isn't for everybody, but I enjoy it! Thanks for posts and laughs!!!

No, I've just given the complete picture, which by your own words, vindicate Axl. Its true, Erin is and was a aggressive abuser of Axl and others. Stephanie was aggressive with Axl at the end, when they had their fight. The only relationships for Axl with violence.

The others in the band weren't faultless, innocent bystanders, with no motives or free will of their own.

Edited by truadmirer

I agree, Axl is a thoroughly nice chap. He always treats his women with respect and care. He is such a nice work collegue, that no band member has ever left Guns N' Roses. GN'R is literally, the cosiest team ever. Additionally, he is nice to his fans, always keeping them informed, always diving into them to see if they are alright. Axl was so distraught over Hetfield's injury, that he refused to play - that is what a decent sort he is.

Well, Axl IS respectful and caring towards women, who are not violent and aggressive themselves. And his record shows it.

Are you blaming Axl for the bandmembers that left, of their own free will? Blame Axl for everything, even the actions of others!

The ex-members had better 'priorities' than GNR; like addictions, pursuing their own solo careers. Slash and Izzy said on several occasions that they resented how big GNR had become, the sheer numbers in the audience of the stadiums, and wanted to go back to the bars and clubs. And that's exactly what they did. How's that for fan appreciation?

Axl complained about everybody wanting to go their separate ways with GNR's success, instead of sticking closer together, like he wanted. Axl was the one that remained loyal to GNR, appreciated the fans, and had the vision and determination to take GNR further. To give the fans more. Its not his fault the others bailed out!

Whew. At first I thought you truly were one of those creepy people that worship celebrities.

Then I read this post and realized you are just being sarcastic and trying to show your dry sense of humor.

You got me - good job.

And good job on your posts in here. Especially this last one. You've managed to twist several negative aspects of Axl's career and life and either justify or blame it all on other people!

Your sense of humor isn't for everybody, but I enjoy it! Thanks for posts and laughs!!!

No, I've just given the complete picture, which by your own words, vindicate Axl. Its true, Erin is and was a aggressive abuser of Axl and others. Stephanie was aggressive with Axl at the end.

The others in the band weren't faultless, innocent bystanders, with no motives of their own.

:lol::lol::lol:

STOP...........you are cracking me up. I'm trying to get some work done!!!!

Your posts are cracking me up. Satire at its finest.

Oh, and you didn't answer my earlier question.

Do you think people who worship celebrities are just "true" fans, or do you agree with the rest of the world that they are creepy and are probably suffering from some sort of mental illness?

Axl complained about everybody wanting to go their separate ways with GNR's success, instead of sticking closer together, like he wanted. Axl was the one that remained loyal to GNR, appreciated the fans, and had the vision and determination to take GNR further. To give the fans more. Its not his fault the others bailed out!y.

You are reducing a very complex history to an insultingly simplistic level. I'm not saying Axl was solely to blame, but neither were the other guys. Sure, in Axl's mind, they abandoned GN'R and he remained dedicated to the band's future. That was his reasoning, and to an extent that's an accurate enough statement. But on the flipside, they've all outlined their various reasons for feeling disillusioned by GN'R and the direction it was headed, regardless of whether they were partying too much. It was a situation where everyone just got burnt out, there were a lot of clashing egos and a lot of money involved, a lot of excess and debauchery, and the band was growing apart from each other and becoming diluted as more original members dropped out of the picture. It is what it is. But to say Axl was in the right about everything is really simplifying something that isn't quite so straightforward as you'd perhaps like to believe.

Well, I appreciate your objectivity, unlike some others here.

I'm sure things were more complicated than can all be mentioned at once, but overall, Axl was the sober, driven one, that stuck to GNR.

He didn't mind the huge numbers of fans that were gained, and he was not occupying any of his time in search of a solo career. He focused only on GNR, and wanted GNR to progress, always trying to please the fans.

He didn't mind the huge numbers of fans that were gained, and he was not occupying any of his time in search of a solo career. He focused only on GNR, and wanted GNR to progress, always trying to please the fans.

But...here's where the two-sides-to-every-story bit comes into play. Duff, Matt, Slash, and others involved with the band at the time have all expressed how they felt that Axl was effectively turning GN'R into a solo vehicle, dictating the direction it was headed and being bullheaded about certain things. (And Axl has accused them of the same, such as his claim that Slash abandoned the Fall to Pieces riff when he expressed interest in it.) No doubt there was a lot of bitterness back then. But just look at what Axl did regarding the Sympathy for the Devil cover: it's pretty clear there were faults on both ends. Whether their ongoing drug addictions and lack of focus led to his gradual control of the band is beside the point: they sought solo ventures partly because they felt the band was becoming Axl's. And after they left/were fired, he regrouped with new members, which furthers the idea that he kind of viewed GN'R as a brand more than a band. Whether that was appropriate or not is what has divided fans for almost 20 years now. Your thread is really nothing fresh or insightful in that regard, and you're not going to change anyone's minds around here.

You got me - good job.

No, I've just given the complete picture, which by your own words, vindicate Axl. Its true, Erin is and was a aggressive abuser of Axl and others. Stephanie was aggressive with Axl at the end.

The others in the band weren't faultless, innocent bystanders, with no motives of their own.

Do you think people who worship celebrities are just "true" fans, or do you agree with the rest of the world that they are creepy and are probably suffering from some sort of mental illness?

You are so transparent, and redundant. I've answered all your questions, go back and see. Clearly, you can't handle the truth. So stop wasting my time.

Axl complained about everybody wanting to go their separate ways with GNR's success, instead of sticking closer together, like he wanted. Axl was the one that remained loyal to GNR, appreciated the fans, and had the vision and determination to take GNR further. To give the fans more. Its not his fault the others bailed out!y.

You are reducing a very complex history to an insultingly simplistic level. I'm not saying Axl was solely to blame, but neither were the other guys. Sure, in Axl's mind, they abandoned GN'R and he remained dedicated to the band's future. That was his reasoning, and to an extent that's an accurate enough statement. But on the flipside, they've all outlined their various reasons for feeling disillusioned by GN'R and the direction it was headed, regardless of whether they were partying too much. It was a situation where everyone just got burnt out, there were a lot of clashing egos and a lot of money involved, a lot of excess and debauchery, and the band was growing apart from each other and becoming diluted as more original members dropped out of the picture. It is what it is. But to say Axl was in the right about everything is really simplifying something that isn't quite so straightforward as you'd perhaps like to believe.

Well, I appreciate your objectivity, unlike some others here.

I'm sure things were more complicated than can all be mentioned at once, but overall, Axl was the sober, driven one, that stuck to GNR.

:lol: oh wow, you must be new here

• Like 1

But...here's where the two-sides-to-every-story bit comes into play. Duff, Matt, Slash, and others involved with the band at the time have all expressed how they felt that Axl was effectively turning GN'R into a solo vehicle, dictating the direction it was headed and being bullheaded about certain things. (And Axl has accused them of the same, such as his claim that Slash abandoned the Fall to Pieces riff when he expressed interest in it.) No doubt there was a lot of bitterness back then. But just look at what Axl did regarding the Sympathy for the Devil cover: it's pretty clear there were faults on both ends. Whether their ongoing drug addictions and lack of focus led to his gradual control of the band is beside the point: they sought solo ventures partly because they felt the band was becoming Axl's. And after they left/were fired, he regrouped with new members, which furthers the idea that he kind of viewed GN'R as a brand more than a band. Whether that was appropriate or not is what has divided fans for almost 20 years now. Your thread is really nothing fresh or insightful in that regard, and you're not going to change anyone's minds around here.

Well said. However, still forgot something. Slash and Izzy, have said over and over, they were not comfortable with the size of the audiences and how it was growing. Too many fans :o:thumbsdown: !!! They wanted out, and for that reason they began pursuing solo careers. Not because of Axl, at least initially. Too many in the GNR community have ignored these things, and only focused on Axl. Also, Axl should not have to stop his dreams and visions because the others walked away, they were not fired, he had the right to continue.

Truadmirer fucking rules

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Thank you sweety :) . Its just frustrating to somebody who can see the whole picture, and how Axl has been unfairly mistreated.And he really cares about the fans

Edited by truadmirer

Well said. However, still forgot something. Slash and Izzy, have said over and over, they were not comfortable with the size of the audiences and how it was growing. Too many fans :thumbsdown: !!! They wanted out, and for that reason they began pursuing solo careers. Not because of Axl, at least initially. Too many in the GNR community have ignored these things, and only focused on Axl. Also, Axl should not have to stop his dreams and visions because the others walked away, they were not fired, he had the right to continue.

Izzy didn't like playing to huge crowds. Where has Slash, the same guy who has played The Super Bowl, Download, Rock Am Ring, Ozzfest, Ribfest, and countless other massive venues since leaving GNR ever say "too many fans"?

Well said. However, still forgot something. Slash and Izzy, have said over and over, they were not comfortable with the size of the audiences and how it was growing. Too many fans :o:thumbsdown: !!! They wanted out, and for that reason they began pursuing solo careers. Not because of Axl, at least initially. Too many in the GNR community have ignored these things, and only focused on Axl. Also, Axl should not have to stop his dreams and visions because the others walked away, they were not fired, he had the right to continue.

Truadmirer fucking rules

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Thank you sweety :) . Its just frustrating to somebody who can see the whole picture, and how Axl has been unfairly mistreated.And he really cares about the fans

i don't think any true fan here denies that izzy leaving was the beginning of the end, realistically speaking.

Well said. However, still forgot something. Slash and Izzy, have said over and over, they were not comfortable with the size of the audiences and how it was growing. Too many fans :thumbsdown: !!! They wanted out, and for that reason they began pursuing solo careers. Not because of Axl, at least initially. Too many in the GNR community have ignored these things, and only focused on Axl. Also, Axl should not have to stop his dreams and visions because the others walked away, they were not fired, he had the right to continue.

Izzy didn't like playing to huge crowds. Where has Slash, the same guy who has played The Super Bowl, Download, Rock Am Ring, Ozzfest, Ribfest, and countless other massive venues since leaving GNR ever say "too many fans"?

Sweety, haven't you read Slash's biography?

He complains about it repeatedly.

Edited by truadmirer

You got me - good job.

You are so transparent, and redundant. I've answered all your questions, go back and see. Clearly, you can't handle the truth. So stop wasting my time.

Nice. You actually just went back and "edited" your post to answer my question.

The fact is, your version of the "truth" is so pitifully biased and wrong that it is hard to take you seriously as a poster.

I can't handle the truth? LOL. We are talking about a ROCK BAND. At the end of the day, none of us should really care that much about what went on between a band. The fact it means so much to you, and that you are twisting everything to make Axl look like a saint and the other guys like evil, just shows that you aren't to be taken seriously. Celeb worship is weird and creepy.

ER has handled your weird twisting of truth very nicely and respectfully. Almost everything you have posted is 100% either factually incorrect, or you completely twisting the facts around to try and support Axl. It's weird.

But for fun, I'll play along.

"""Axl complained about everybody wanting to go their separate ways with GNR's success, instead of sticking closer together, like he wanted."""" Wrong, that's not what he wanted at all. Axl totally and completely removed himself from the rest of the band during the Illusions. Axl rarely showed up in the studio when the band was there. After Illusions when the band would get together to write and rehearse songs for the follow up.....guess who WOULDN"T show up or would just make occasional appearances? Your boy, that's right. Matt, Duff and Slash would have loved to worked together and kept GnR going. Axl is the one who DIDN"T want to continue GnR as a band with that group. If he wanted the band to 'stick closer together' why did he want to own the name of the band and regulate the rest of the guys to just being PAID PLAYERS?????? Everything Axl did is the OPPOSITE of what you describe.

"""""Axl was the one that remained loyal to GNR, appreciated the fans, and had the vision and determination to take GNR further. To give the fans more. Its not his fault the others bailed out!y."""""" LOL. One album in since he took over sole ownership of GnR, rarely communicates with the fans.....how in the world is that taking GnR futher and giving the fans more? How is that showing appreciation to the fans? Again, your statement is the 100% opposite of what actually happened.

""""Its true, Erin is and was a aggressive abuser of Axl and others. Stephanie was aggressive with Axl at the end."""""""" You say that as a female? Wow. Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch - right? Those girls got aggressive so they deserve to get beat up by their man. Holy Cow. I feel dirty just writing that. Luckily for those aggressive women - Axl decided to NOT try and clear his name and instead just pay them 1.4 million dollars to go away. Because that's what innocent people do.

""""""The others in the band weren't faultless, innocent bystanders, with no motives of their own.""""""" I don't recall anybody saying that. Most logical people.......most sane people..........people with triple digit IQs.........they all realize that everybody in the band was at fault. And they don't feel like they need to position themselves as to worship one side or the other. Axl - Slash - Duff - matt - Adler - Izzy - Gilby - these guys are complete strangers to us. So we don't feel we must "love" or "hate" or make decisions about them and their careers based on what Axl Rose thinks. Only complete delusional mentally ill people do that.

""""Well, Axl IS respectful and caring towards women, who are not violent and aggressive themselves. And his record shows it.""""--- Those aggressive women deserve to be beat up!!!!! :crazy: Hopefully Axl is respectful and caring towards women. Not sure how is record shows it. I think there were four different women who accused him of violent acts towards them? But I'm sure they all deserved what they got.

"""""Are you blaming Axl for the bandmembers that left, of their own free will? Blame Axl for everything, even the actions of others!""""" -- yes, I am. Are you saying that Izzy didn't leave because of Axl's behavior? Are you saying Slash didn't leave because of Axl's behavior? Duff? Matt? Finck? Bucket? How many band members have to come and go through GnR before you admit that the ONE common denominator might be the problem???

"""""The ex-members had better 'priorities' than GNR; like addictions"""""---how many shows did GnR have to cancel because of their addictions? How many albums were delayed because of their addictions? How many albums and tours did Axl do with those "addiction" saddled band members? (For the record - they put out four amazing albums in five years, and they broke touring records).

"""""pursuing their own solo careers."""" -- they all would have rather put out another GnR record than pursing solo careers.

""""""Slash and Izzy said on several occasions that they resented how big GNR had become, the sheer numbers in the audience of the stadiums, and wanted to go back to the bars and clubs. And that's exactly what they did. How's that for fan appreciation?"""""""--- wow, you do have a unique ability to twist facts. I'm actually a bit impressed. They said that because of Axl's ego and his need to be the biggest and craziest at everything. Axl wanted to do million dollar vidoes and spend millions of dollars tooling around with future songs. The rest of the band just wanted to write, record and play music.

"How's that for fan appreciation"---uhhhh, sometimes you make this too easy. Since 1996, Axl has put out one album. Done 4-5 interviews? Duff, Izzy and Slash have each basically put out 10 albums of material during that time. They release music videos. They interact with fans. They meet fans back stage. They do interviews all the time. I'm not sure you actually know what "fan appreciation" means.

So basically........everything you've said is wrong. Either factually or in the way you've twisted it.

Truadmirer fucking rules

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

i don't think any true fan here denies that izzy leaving was the beginning of the end, realistically speaking.

Well, I happen to like Chinese Democracy.It was a great piece of work, that people came to gradually realize. I totally see Axl bringing promise back into the future of GNR. Axl has always been the mainstay of GNR.

You got me - good job.

Nice. You actually just went back and "edited" your post to answer my question.

The fact is, your version of the "truth" is so pitifully biased and wrong that it is hard to take you seriously as a poster.

I can't handle the truth? LOL. We are talking about a ROCK BAND. At the end of the day, none of us should really care that much about what went on between a band. The fact it means so much to you, and that you are twisting everything to make Axl look like a saint and the other guys like evil, just shows that you aren't to be taken seriously. Celeb worship is weird and creepy.

ER has handled your weird twisting of truth very nicely and respectfully. Almost everything you have posted is 100% either factually incorrect, or you completely twisting the facts around to try and support Axl. It's weird.

"""Axl complained about everybody wanting to go their separate ways with GNR's success, instead of sticking closer together, like he wanted."""" Wrong, that's not what he wanted at all. Axl totally and completely removed himself from the rest of the band during the Illusions. Axl rarely showed up in the studio when the band was there. After Illusions when the band would get together to write and rehearse songs for the follow up.....guess who WOULDN"T show up or would just make occasional appearances? Your boy, that's right. Matt, Duff and Slash would have loved to worked together and kept GnR going. Axl is the one who DIDN"T want to continue GnR as a band with that group. If he wanted the band to 'stick closer together' why did he want to own the name of the band and regulate the rest of the guys to just being PAID PLAYERS?????? Everything Axl did is the OPPOSITE of what you describe.

"""""Axl was the one that remained loyal to GNR, appreciated the fans, and had the vision and determination to take GNR further. To give the fans more. Its not his fault the others bailed out!y."""""" LOL. One album in since he took over sole ownership of GnR, rarely communicates with the fans.....how in the world is that taking GnR futher and giving the fans more? How is that showing appreciation to the fans? Again, your statement is the 100% opposite of what actually happened.

""""Its true, Erin is and was a aggressive abuser of Axl and others. Stephanie was aggressive with Axl at the end."""""""" You say that as a female? Wow. Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch - right? Those girls got aggressive so they deserve to get beat up by their man. Holy Cow. I feel dirty just writing that. Luckily for those aggressive women - Axl decided to NOT try and clear his name and instead just pay them 1.4 million dollars to go away. Because that's what innocent people do.

""""""The others in the band weren't faultless, innocent bystanders, with no motives of their own.""""""" I don't recall anybody saying that. Most logical people.......most sane people..........people with triple digit IQs.........they all realize that everybody in the band was at fault. And they don't feel like they need to position themselves as to worship one side or the other. Axl - Slash - Duff - matt - Adler - Izzy - Gilby - these guys are complete strangers to us. So we don't feel we must "love" or "hate" or make decisions about them and their careers based on what Axl Rose thinks. Only complete delusional mentally ill people do that.

""""Well, Axl IS respectful and caring towards women, who are not violent and aggressive themselves. And his record shows it.""""--- Those aggressive women deserve to be beat up!!!!! :crazy: Hopefully Axl is respectful and caring towards women. Not sure how is record shows it. I think there were four different women who accused him of violent acts towards them? But I'm sure they all deserved what they got.

"""""Are you blaming Axl for the bandmembers that left, of their own free will? Blame Axl for everything, even the actions of others!""""" -- yes, I am. Are you saying that Izzy didn't leave because of Axl's behavior? Are you saying Slash didn't leave because of Axl's behavior? Duff? Matt? Finck? Bucket? How many band members have to come and go through GnR before you admit that the ONE common denominator might be the problem???

"""""The ex-members had better 'priorities' than GNR; like addictions"""""---how many shows did GnR have to cancel because of their addictions? How many albums were delayed because of their addictions? How many albums and tours did Axl do with those "addiction" saddled band members? (For the record - they put out four amazing albums in five years, and they broke touring records).

"""""pursuing their own solo careers."""" -- they all would have rather put out another GnR record than pursing solo careers.

""""""Slash and Izzy said on several occasions that they resented how big GNR had become, the sheer numbers in the audience of the stadiums, and wanted to go back to the bars and clubs. And that's exactly what they did. How's that for fan appreciation?"""""""--- wow, you do have a unique ability to twist facts. I'm actually a bit impressed. They said that because of Axl's ego and his need to be the biggest and craziest at everything. Axl wanted to do million dollar vidoes and spend millions of dollars tooling around with future songs. The rest of the band just wanted to write, record and play music.

"How's that for fan appreciation"---uhhhh, sometimes you make this too easy. Since 1996, Axl has put out one album. Done 4-5 interviews? Duff, Izzy and Slash have each basically put out 10 albums of material during that time. They release music videos. They interact with fans. They meet fans back stage. They do interviews all the time. I'm not sure you actually know what "fan appreciation" means.

So basically........everything you've said is wrong. Either factually or in the way you've twisted it.

The transparent, redundant one surfaces again!! I told you to stop wasting my time Groghan!!

Nothing I said was true, but yet I proved everything! The only one twisting things here is you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"

"""Axl complained about everybody wanting to go their separate ways with GNR's success, instead of sticking closer together, like he wanted."""" Wrong, that's not what he wanted at all. Axl totally and completely removed himself from the rest of the band during the Illusions. Axl rarely showed up in the studio when the band was there. After Illusions when the band would get together to write and rehearse songs for the follow up.....guess who WOULDN"T show up or would just make occasional appearances? Your boy, that's right. Matt, Duff and Slash would have loved to worked together and kept GnR going. Axl is the one who DIDN"T want to continue GnR as a band with that group. If he wanted the band to 'stick closer together' why did he want to own the name of the band and regulate the rest of the guys to just being PAID PLAYERS?????? Everything Axl did is the OPPOSITE of what you describe.""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you recall that Axl was the only sober member of the band?Drunkards and sober don't mingle. The others were a train wreck waiting to happen, so debaucherous , that nobody that was sane could handle them! They were destroying themselves and everything in their path, suicidal! Recall how Aerosmith were separated from them and refused to communicate with any of them, due to their reckless wastedness. Aerosmith ONLY communicated with Axl, whom they described as the ONLY sober, level headed member!

Izzy ALWAYS did his own thing and later didn't even travel with the band! Do you accuse Izzy of removing himself from the band?

Izzy started majorly avoiding Slash and Duff after becoming sober for fear of them sucking him into their destructive ways.

Axl, being sober, could not realistically hang out with them all the time neither. They were always looking for the next fix. Axl was the sober outcast. But Axl remained dedicated to GNR as a band,never pursued solo ambitions, and focused on ways to drive the GNR machine into the future.

As for Axl not being present when the band rehearsed the instrumental parts, nothing new, that's the way Axl ALWAYS did his practice, from the very beginning, separate from the band. Nothing had changed, that's what worked best for Axl and the band from the start. You should know that.

Axl has EVERY right to own the name. He created the band, was the oldest original member of the band, did the most work for the band, was the primary functioning brain for the band, the main force of the band, never gave up on GNR. GNR is Axl's band.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LOL. One album in since he took over sole ownership of GnR, rarely communicates with the fans.....how in the world is that taking GnR futher and giving the fans more? How is that showing appreciation to the fans? Again, your statement is the 100% opposite of what actually happened."

Axl is manic depressive/bipolar, and much older now. Axl has had to deal with the emotional impact of GNR split with manic depression, then regroup everything on his own, and rearrange things until he found something that worked. It wasn't going to happen overnight. But Axl has focused all his efforts entirely on GNR, and nowhere else, and has come up with something that is more and more recognized as a masterpiece.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"""""Its true, Erin is and was a aggressive abuser of Axl and others. Stephanie was aggressive with Axl at the end."""""""" You say that as a female? Wow. Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch - right? Those girls got aggressive so they deserve to get beat up by their man. Holy Cow. I feel dirty just writing that. Luckily for those aggressive women - Axl decided to NOT try and clear his name and instead just pay them 1.4 million dollars to go away. Because that's what innocent people do."""-------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you stuck in some cave? Do you not realize that females are capable of abusing males, or was this not enough proof for you?

http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Erin_Everly_6434460/

Think the police just made it up? :lol: Erin was given a RESTRAINING ORDER.

Need more?

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic-violence-men-abused-by-women.htm

stopdomesticviolence.jpg

1 of every 3 domestic violence sufferer's are men! So is it right for women to abuse men? Thank God the rest of the world is evolving.

Is it just coincidence that the only relationships Axl had with violence was with abusive women who were aggressive him? Especially with his bipolar.

And it doesn't hurt to mention that Axl, was skinny, petite, of feminine size and appearance. Often mistaken for female. Not your average guy.

Axl has said he was defending himself. Witnesses confirm this. Violence is never good, but self defense is sometimes a necessary or unavoidable solution.

Even moreso if you are bipolar, less capable of managing emotions, which the women were well aware of about Axl. Not good for any of them.

This is what a girlfriend of Axl's, Michelle Young, said about Erin and Axl's relationship;

"Erin would call me and say 'Axl's crazy; he's throwing things around'. She pushed his buttons,but I know that he loved her. Axl's anger had qaudrupled from the person I use to hang out with. He used to be very carefree."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""-- Those aggressive women deserve to be beat up!!!!! :crazy: Hopefully Axl is respectful and caring towards women. Not sure how is record shows it. I think there were four different women who accused him of violent acts towards them? But I'm sure they all deserved what they got.""

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nytimes.com/movies/movie/412676/Men-Don-t-Tell/overview

So a man should get beat up, or accept abuse, just because he's a man? :confused:

Or, if its a woman, that makes it ok for her to abuse a man???

Nobody should beat on another human being, male or female!

--Axl said he was in self defense.

No, There were only two 2 women that claimed any physical violence. Erin and Stephanie. Coincidence? And Stephanie was lying because she admitted publicly there was no violence in their relationship, before they broke up. Others can confirm it.

Those 2 women are adults, who should know better, first because he's HUMAN, but also considering his bipolar condition and past abuse.

Stephanie Stated there was NO PHYSICAL violence during their relationship at all. She has said in interview they didn't even verbally argue. Others, including Axl, agreed and confirmed this.They even described their relationship as a friendship! This interview was public.So there relationship was without violence. Until Stephanie attacked him, and hosted a cocaine party with her son present, whom Axl really loved.

No other woman has claimed any physical violence in her relationship with Axl, for the record.

As for being respectful, Axl treated women as friends AND lovers, (and also most of the women weren't abusive) , which is why most of his relationships were actually very cordial. Axl has had MANY relationships. Some are Brigitte Monroe, Barbi Von Grief, Yvonne, Gina, Michelle Young, Jennifer Driver, Lindi Hingston, Dianne O'connor, Kat Mack, Rosario Dawson, Sasha Volkova, Deniz AkKaya ,besides Erin and Steph. None had physical violence, and most relationships were very cordial.

Axl also has a very good relationship with Beta.

Axl has written the best Love songs on record, "Sweet Child" "This I Love" because he has such deep reverence and feelings for women. These songs bring many women to tears. He really admires women, he wrote "Rocket queen", for a female friend and hero. He also has her tattooed on his arm. And he wrote "My Michelle" in sympathy for another female friend.

AxlRose1x5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

So back to blaming Axl for the breakup of the band. You really need your crutch don't you?

Well, its not because of Axl that they left. But rather their own personal weaknesses and inabilities to handle what was going on, and also to manage their addictions. Axl was the sober outcast. But to give your delayed, 'blame Axl' mind some extra help, here's some words from an insider, about the ex-band!

http://www.antimusic.com/news/08/may/10Weiland_Defends_Axl.shtml

No cancelled shows, but how many times did those members pass out on stage? Too many to count.

'They' put out four albums? If you added them together, more than four. Yet Axl puts out one, and is more successful than all the ex-members combined? :rofl-lol:

In tours, sales, the whole nine yards! Nuff said.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-2011-tour-of-the-year-winner/

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-2012-tour-of-the-year-winners/

Axl IS GNR!

--------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

No. They all (ex-members) hoped and worked towards solo careers, Fact!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

You are such a liar. Slash and Izzy has said numerous times THEY DIDN'T LIKE HOW BIG GNR'S AUDIENCES WERE GETTING, AND BECAUSE OF THAT WANTED TO LEAVE THE BAND IN PURSUIT OF SOLO CAREERS, OR DIFFERENT SMALLER BANDS!! This is even common knowledge. They don't like large venues,deny all you want, thats the flat out truth, so deal with it!

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Welcoming and embracing large audiences rather than rejecting them, playing longer and giving 1000% in each and every show so no fan feels cheated, staying focused on GNR's success rather than doing 10,000 unrelated trivial projects, that's fan appreciation, and that Axl does 1000X's over, world's Greatest Frontman.

I have PROVED everything I've said.

So you see, EVERYTHING you said was WRONG, denial, and twisted to suit your anti-Axl agenda!

Edited by truadmirer

I've only been an Axl/GNR fan now for about a year and a half.

I totally came to love and respect everyone in the band, especially Axl. But over time, I have read some comments that has baffled me. I was absolutely flabergasted, Axl's good heart is very easy to see. He is also humble.

I just couldn't see why some negative comments on Axl were being made.

It really doesnt take much to see below the surface to what a really good guy he is.

From the beginning there was a lot of Jealousy against Axl primarily in both the media, and rock industry. Axl has often complained about this. As soon as they saw how successful Axl was with people, and that he had so much power with people, they went on the attack! People would literally riot on a whim over Axl!

He has also said that the more successful he got, the worse it became.

I looked, and tried to see where all of this negativity started :question:!

Would you believe, as hard as it is to believe, that THIS is the very incident where they first labeled the band dangerous, and especially Axl! They even blamed Axl, when he is clearly doing everything he can to help, the very opposite of what was reported in media! :anger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M125PLevphk

But why are some people in the public so easily brainwashed?

Axl has made some mistakes, like everyone has, but He is truly a good man deep down that doesn't deserve the negative things said of him.

I really do not like being mean

But I have to agree with Dazey. A sentence written by dancing duck on a large keyboard, and the addition of a human pressed full stop on the end, would have been less daft than your post.

Sorry.