Guns N´Roses DVD 3D Las Vegas...

TheDemocracyRose

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell??? Are we all just ignoring the fact that this supposed company putting this out is claiming that it is a 3D DVD with zero explanation how that will work? Is this a 3D DVD that comes with the shitty old school red and blue cardboard glasses? Or is this a Blue Ray which can be a regular 3D (SBS perhaps) release?

Sorry...I'm calling shenanigans. I've brought this up on the facebook page for this supposed production and get no reply.

If they do overdubs, count me out. I can't even LISTEN to Live Era anymore after finding out it's fake. The same goes for any other band as well. When I was a kid, I use to think Kiss Alive albums were cool. After I found out they were fake I threw them out. lol

Edited by Nintari

Has Axl or Beta said anything about the band's plans to release a new album? We are going on year five now.........one album in 20 years is a little crazy.

Is 2013 another year of touring........with baseball cards and a live DVD, or is there plans to release actual new music?

Activity is good though, better than if Axl just disssapeared and wasn't heard from for years. I'm just curious if this band has given up the idea of releasing new music, and is just going to tour and release novelty type items?

If they do overdubs, count me out. I can't even LISTEN to Live Era anymore after finding out it's fake. The same goes for any other band as well. When I was a kid, I use to think Kiss Alive albums were cool. After I found out they were fake I threw them out. lol

KISS alive albums are among the best live albums of all time. Fuck it if it's got overdubs. It came out perfectly. The energy is still there. This NEEDS overdubs.

This is going to be: Guns N' Roses Live @ Las Vegas, 2012 footage with Guns N' Roses Live @ Paris, 1992 overdubs! :lol:

Release something from 2010, damn it!

A 2010 DVD release would bring some respect to Axl's band. A 2012 DVD will just bring hater comments like Axl's fat and his voice's shot, which unfortunately isn't that much far from the truth...

Edited by trqster

What happened to the London 02 show? I thought that was being released - there was even a trailer for it?

It was streamed in a japanese channel. And it will be premiered in USA in march on VH1 Classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGRVJOL68MA

Is it actually confirmed that VH1 Classic is the channel it'll be broadcast on? If so, fuuuuuck.

I wonder if they overdubbed anything in the studio, or if it's just mixing etc.

Regardless, I'm excited for this.

Hopefully they have overdubbed some weaker sounding parts. Some songs are OK others would make no favours to Axl's band.

This.

They did it for Live Era, and I think they should do it for this too. Whilst Axl's voice is good in most parts, there are some poor moments which you know the casual viewer will bash for. GNR could do with a really tight sounding performance to drum up some positive press.

What happened to the London 02 show? I thought that was being released - there was even a trailer for it?

It was streamed in a japanese channel. And it will be premiered in USA in march on VH1 Classic.

Is it actually confirmed that VH1 Classic is the channel it'll be broadcast on? If so, fuuuuuck.

Well, if I remember Eddie Trunk said it was. But I'm hoping for Palladia.

Same. If we don't get this in HD, I'mma slap a bitch :lol:

Same. If we don't get this in HD, I'mma slap a bitch :lol:

Fuck VH1 classic. Non-HD bullshit :max:

If Axl is actually stupid enough to have this released, and expect people to pay for it, LMAO.

Well if anything, 2013 should be another noteworthy lol year in the world of "GNR".

Your name shouldn't be "Bobbo." It should be Buzz Killington.

My deepest apologies for reality being a buzz kill then. :shrugs:

Guns N Roses 3D Concert Film/DVD- Hard Rock Las Vegas

the concert will be in theaters in 3D. The DVD will be released on bluray and standard def. A decision not not been made whether we will release a 3D DVD version yet. . If we do, one disc will be playable in all formats. You will still need a 3D DVD player and 3D TV.

I found this posted over on the Facebook page. It appears that if they do decide to release the 3d version on disc that it will be a bluray. Even though they call it a 3d DVD. It would have to be I would think since I've never seen a 3d DVD player and they are saying that one would be required, this would eliminate anaglyph 3d(red/blue glasses) Plus, note that they all say the DVD will be released in bluray and standard definition. So, at the very least a bluray.

Edited by systronic

Guns N Roses 3D Concert Film/DVD- Hard Rock Las Vegas

the concert will be in theaters in 3D. The DVD will be released on bluray and standard def. A decision not not been made whether we will release a 3D DVD version yet. . If we do, one disc will be playable in all formats. You will still need a 3D DVD player and 3D TV.

I found this posted over on the Facebook page. It appears that if they do decide to release the 3d version on disc that it will be a bluray. Even though they call it a 3d DVD. It would have to be I would think since I've never seen a 3d DVD player and they are saying that one would be required, this would eliminate anaglyph 3d(red/blue glasses) Plus, note that they all say the DVD will be released in bluray and standard definition. So, at the very least a bluray.

Yeah its quite clear from their reply that when they say DVD they mean both Bluray and DVD formats