Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

Great show imo, nothing to complain about it, Band is on top and Axl is doing well, ok for the moment. It is obvious there may be better concerts but the band choose that one and is ok for me, will definitely buy the dvd, and surely many around will do so as the precedent (Tokio Dome) wasn´t any good!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in typical GNR fashion there has to be drama... Anybody know whats going on?

HTGTH completly nuked the thread around the time it aired, and jarmo had this to say:

VH1 has removed the song clips from its site so obviously something is not right.

Until this clears up, please don't post new topics about it.

Thanks.

/jarmo

jarmo has always been so "fuhrer"? or it started when he became closer to the band? and why is he touring with them and not this forum owners?

HTGTH completly nuked the thread around the time it aired, and jarmo had this to say:

VH1 has removed the song clips from its site so obviously something is not right.

Thanks.

/jarmo

What could be wrong?

Only guessing here but I think VH1 got the wrong, not final copy of this. Or they are not playing the agreed upon cuts.

Thanks.

/jarmo

jarmo has always been so "fuhrer"? or it started when he became closer to the band? and why is he touring with them and not this forum owners?

Gotta' Love Nazi HTGTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BbfNX5l1rI&feature=share&list=UUybfFQ3JGhy6HoCVudKPKsQ

Thanks.

/jarmo

Gotta' Love Nazi HTGTH.

Never seen that until now. Fuckin' hilarious!

Looks like the plug has been pulled for the VH1 Classic special. http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/vh1classic/daily.jhtml?channels=none&day=03%2F09%2F13

Palladia air dates have changed. http://www.palladia.tv/series_sched.php?seriesID=39652

Something is up. VH1 deleted their tweet about the special and the videos were taken off the site.

When's the show playing on VH1 Classic and Paladia?

Thanks.

/jarmo

Gotta' Love Nazi HTGTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BbfNX5l1rI&feature=share&list=UUybfFQ3JGhy6HoCVudKPKsQ

hahaha, thats fuckin amazing

Thanks.

/jarmo

Gotta' Love Nazi HTGTH.

hahaha, thats fuckin amazing

And probably true, too.

Thanks.

/jarmo

Gotta' Love Nazi HTGTH.

lmao

I'm listening to the 1080p one with earphones. Holy fuck, epic is used too much these days but it truly is. Axl sounds incredible with loud earphones. I didn't mind him even though there wasn't much rasp which kind of annoyed me at first - but listening to this now with earphones is sooo much better again. Brilliant

Edited by OJones90

I'm listening to the 1080p one with earphones. Holy fuck, epic is used too much these days but it truly is. Axl sounds incredible with loud earphones. I didn't mind him even though there wasn't much rasp which kind of annoyed me at first - but listening to this now with earphones is sooo much better again. Brilliant

You've discovered the solution to our problems. To enjoy Axl's voice, use headphones! :lol:

Edited by pi2loc

Stay tuned the next few weeks, guys. I'm going to try to do what I can with the 20gb WOWOW broadcast and author a DVD of the show. :)

What a guy.

Camden never got to me. :max:

:rofl-lol: The discs are sitting in the exact same spot they were when I said I'd mail them... PM me your address again