Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol only one CD song.

And that's probably just because it was the opener, lmao. Horrible Paradise City too. Bad way for Axl to show off what he's up to now.

But such is life.

Edited by Bobbo

lol only one CD song.

And that's probably just because it was the opener, lmao. Horrible Paradise City too. Bad way for Axl to show off what he's up to now.

But such is life.

I thought the show was good.

Sure, Axl's vocals aren't very good anymore, but their not bad that they take away from the show.

lol only one CD song.

But such is life.

You hate the new band and never let us forget that, so why should I, or anyone for that matter take your opinion seriously?

lol only one CD song.

But such is life.

Sure, Axl's vocals aren't very good anymore, but their not bad that they take away from the show.

Some songs were ok. But most of it was pretty bad imo. This just wasn't the show they should have tried to show off with.

lol only one CD song.

But such is life.

Some songs were ok. But most of it was pretty bad imo. This just wasn't the show they should have tried to show off with.

I thought it as mixed and produced very well.

lol only one CD song.

But such is life.

You hate the new band and never let us forget that, so why should I, or anyone for that matter take your opinion seriously?

Because it is an honest opinion. The guys did a good job playing the songs, and Izzy was great. I'll give them that. But again, it was just a mooch fest of the past, and Axl was pretty weak for most of it.

lol only one CD song.

But such is life.

It would've been beneficial to expose even a decent Axl performance to a wide audience instead of a pretty poor one.

But each to their own I guess.

lol only one CD song.

But such is life.

Because it is an honest opinion. The guys did a good job playing the songs, and Izzy was great. I'll give them that. But again, it was just a mooch fest of the past, and Axl was pretty weak for most of it.

>

lol only one CD song.

But such is life.

It would've been beneficial to expose even a decent Axl performance to a wide audience instead of a pretty poor one.

But each to their own I guess.

I thought Axl sounded decent.

Apologies if it's been asked and answered, but is the 20gb version edited, as in language wise?

EDIT: Just watched the Mr. Brownstone clip. Doesn't seem to be edited. I'll download that and possibly use it to author a fan-made DVD. Quality would be compressed but wouldn't suffer all that much.

They should release Abu Dhabi 2010... Big stage, big production and big performance, plus Axl's voice was on top

If they have this pro-shot, they should have the rest

And the filming work is simple, but so much better than the O2, if the guy is doing a solo, focus on him!

Edited by rendestroi95

They should release Abu Dhabi 2010... Big stage, big production and big performance, plus Axl's voice was on top

And the filming work is simple, but so much better than the O2, if the guy is doing a solo, focus on him!

that concert axl sounded like mickey for a few songs, maybe thats where the downhill started

that concert axl sounded like mickey for a few songs, maybe thats where the downhill started

Really?? The songs i saw he sounded great D:

Really?? The songs i saw he sounded great D:

yeah its great, i mean that, he has to make more effort for the rasp:

for the first half, if u didnt know that this show was 2010, u think its 2012 just by hearing it.

Edited by ignaliza

So in typical GNR fashion there has to be drama... Anybody know whats going on?

HTGTH completly nuked the thread around the time it aired, and jarmo had this to say:

VH1 has removed the song clips from its site so obviously something is not right.

Until this clears up, please don't post new topics about it.

Thanks.

/jarmo

So in typical GNR fashion there has to be drama... Anybody know whats going on?

HTGTH completly nuked the thread around the time it aired, and jarmo had this to say:

VH1 has removed the song clips from its site so obviously something is not right.

Until this clears up, please don't post new topics about it.

Thanks.

/jarmo

What could be wrong?