March 9th, 2013 - Perth, Australia

Guest Gunns

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia sends GnR a message: interested.

Could you please explain this to me. I'm a bit confused.

It's in reference to this thread: Australia sends New GNR a message.....Not interested.

Before every recent tour, certain posters around here have fantasies of the tour being cancelled, or attendance being low, etc. Often those fantasies are portrayed as fact. And then the tour happens, and all the predictions of doom turn out to be bullshit. ONE LOOK at any of the pictures posted so far in the thread prove that Australia definitely IS interested. Owned.

Admins should made a sticky with this.

I'm on the fence after this video. SCOM is one of the very few songs I don't hate when he uses the clean voice. Need to see what he does with other songs. Ron's solo was good.

Edit: Thanks for the vid. :thumbsup:

This sounds like he adjusted the clean voice maybe a bit lower don't you think?To me it sounds quite a bit better on this performance of SC.I really like this vid. Edited by cbgnr

I'm on the fence after this video. SCOM is one of the very few songs I don't hate when he uses the clean voice. Need to see what he does with other songs. Ron's solo was good.

Edit: Thanks for the vid. :thumbsup:

This sounds like he adjusted the clean voice maybe a bit lower don't you think?To me it sounds quite a bit better on this performance of SC.I really like this performance.

Yeah, I though so too. It was relatively clean, but I'm not yelling "Mickey!" about it. It's funny, outside of Slash, SC was always my least favorite live song in the old days. The deep rasp really never suited it. This voice is more faithful to the song, I think.

Sounded fuckn' great to me. Voice was full and strong enough to carry notes, big crowd, tight band.

Fuck the Haters. They clearly don't know what they are talking about. It's just nonsensical dribbling of hate from the usual bitches here stuck on Axl-hating autopilot.

:shrugs:

Sounded fuckn' great to me. Voice was full and strong enough to carry notes, big crowd, tight band.

Fuck the Haters. They clearly don't know what they are talking about. It's just nonsensical dribbling of hate from the usual bitches here stuck on Axl-hating autopilot.

I swear 100x more hate comes from people like you on this board than from so-called "haters."

I swear 100x more hate comes from people like you on this board than from so-called "haters."

Swear all you want dude...

I'm just stating facts as I see and hear it. To me - Sounded good. Looked good.

There were more surprises at Slash's show last week.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm more excited about his band than GN'R at this moment.

I hope it changes soon.

It is both shameful and pathetic.

At the last Slash show he played 13 of his 22 songs were from new material released in the past 3 years, including 7 from his new album.

With Axl you get 4 of 19 from an album already 5 years old.

I suspect tickets were significantly more expensive as well as usually my GNR tickets have cost about double what my Slash ones did.

Even Steven Adler is leaning heavily on new material.

Nice to see at least "Axl's Appetite" is still going strong like its still 1987.

Axl wants to promote the new guys but plays the same old songs from 20 years ago...

What gives you that idea?

He won't record and release music they are responsible for recording.

He cancels what would have been a national broadcast concert of them on VH1 that would have been repeated a ton of times.

Finally he makes them continue to play more and more of the old music with no interest in the album that was at least recorded 5 years ago by some of them.

What about his actions tell you he gives 2 flying fucks about promoting the new guys.