Guess Chinese Democracy 2's Song list!

AndreCC

I think some song titles are definitely gonna change. A name like Jackie Chan would bring down the reception of that song, for example. Imagine if Shackler's were actually released as Chicken Dinner or whatever it was originally called...

A few people have Down by the Ocean on there lists... I honestly don't think it'll ever be released. I mean... didn't Izzy release it as "Box" already?

No, he did not release it as anything. That song is for Axl to use.

BBF doesn't bullshit us. And BBF says the honest truth is a new record won't be out for a long time. Because BBF, DJ, Richard, Tommy, and Axl haven't written songs together. Which means the songs listed so far for CD 2 won't be the next record. The next record will be songs they actually do sit down and write together as a band.

BBF doesn't bullshit us. And BBF says the honest truth is a new record won't be out for a long time. Because BBF, DJ, Richard, Tommy, and Axl haven't written songs together. Which means the songs listed so far for CD 2 won't be the next record. The next record will be songs they actually do sit down and write together as a band.

The impression I had from Ron's comments was that the only new material that would be released anytime soon is material from the previous lineup. He was expressing his disappointment in the possibility of new material being released from a lineup that doesn't exist anymore, instead of the current lineup writing new songs from scratch together. That's how I understood it anyway.

Edited by rhiad85

A: Ides Of March, Oklahoma, Atlas Shrugged, Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Leave Me Alone, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song , Zodiac Most all titles subject to change w/out warning and r considered working titles. (Axl Rose, chinesedemocracy.com, Dec. 2008)

Richard Fortus emailed me back on Tonto when I asked him about it , confirming it was solo work he did for a video game soundtrack, nothing to with Guns.

fortusemail.png

Edited by Flayer