Amazing FANMADE Silkworms Instrumental

ManetsBR

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The silkworms fan mades are awesome!

Would be killer to have the very first one with Vocals!! Also Evader i loved the version you were sending out. It's awesome! But i would prefer if you had the intro to it!

Would it be possible to do the same exact mix but with the Intro made by Jackamo?

btw that intro wasn't made by Jackamo. That was made by Yorishima or whatever his name was... it was a japanese dude back from 2006. Somehow Jackamo got the credit for it.

Thanks bran, Levi, and everyone else for the kind words (wow gunns and manets... thanks!!). Glad you liked it.

And Juan did a great job with his instrumental also. My comments earlier were not meant as criticism of his work - only as personal preference and expectation of what we are likely to hear from a studio release.

Andre, here is my full intro version:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qflu7u

Jackamo's intro is in there I think, but I included much more with it because I didn't think it had enough. There are probably some things you don't want in it. Let me know what they are and I'll see if I can find my source files and fix it for you. My full intro has been the same for me for about 4 years, so I may need some time to research it if you want it changed.

Thanks bran, Levi, and everyone else for the kind words (wow gunns and manets... thanks!!). Glad you liked it.

And Juan did a great job with his instrumental also. My comments earlier were not meant as criticism of his work - only as personal preference and expectation of what we are likely to hear from a studio release.

Andre, here is my full intro version:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qflu7u

Jackamo's intro is in there I think, but I included much more with it because I didn't think it had enough. There are probably some things you don't want in it. Let me know what they are and I'll see if I can find my source files and fix it for you. My full intro has been the same for me for about 4 years, so I may need some time to research it if you want it changed.

Thank You so much Evader!

Just to let you know, i haven't download it yet. Yesterday i was already gone, but today when i'm out of work i will download it.

And one last thing, i had your Silkworms blasting nonstop in my IPod!

Evader, great job! The melody in the end, did you come up with that yourself? I love it!

Thanks chorrada. I'm afraid I didn't write that. It is a re-tuned piece of "Adagio In D Minor" from the Sunshine soundtrack, with some extra added layers of piano and strings that I did in FL Studio. Search for "sunshine adagio in d minor" on YouTube - the OST for that movie is candy for the ears.

The instrumentals of 'Silkworms' absolutely disprove the theory Chris/Dizzy are of no importance to the project. It's really futuristic yet captures the attitude and brutality of GNR.