Tommy Stinson: 'My goal for the new year is that there's going to be a Mats record, and a Guns N' Roses record.'

Guest NGOG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if the bass player, the guitar players, the keyboard player and the singer all want to release a new album, then i'm sure we'll have one any old day now.

unless frank's the hold-up... could he possibly be silent in the press because he's holding the album up behind the scenes?!!?!

well, if the bass player, the guitar players, the keyboard player and the singer all want to release a new album, then i'm sure we'll have one any old day now.

unless frank's the hold-up... could he possibly be silent in the press because he's holding the album up behind the scenes?!!?!

could be, and yet people keep blaming Axl like he is the band owner, not just the singer.... fuck the haters!

I've always had my suspicions about Frank. What a bitch.

Tommy, on the other hand, is a fuckin' legend!

The only way this album is coming out this year or next is if it's composed strictly of old material. The notion that this band is capable of recording, mixing, and mastering an album (or even three or four songs) from scratch in six to eighteen months is laughable. That's just the technical aspects of the album. What about the promotional and legal considerations between the band and the label (assuming they still have one).

If the next album is nothing but material recorded from 1997 - 2007, then just maybe this album has a chance of coming out some time this year or next. The prospect of recording means years of wait.

Yeah yeah yeah. Nice. It's everybody's goal to get a GnR album out in 2013. Except the only person who can make it happen is still saying "definitely maybe".

There hasn't been a doubt in my mind that all the bandmembers want to. The only problem is the Red General.

Yeah yeah yeah. Nice. It's everybody's goal to get a GnR album out in 2013. Except the only person who can make it happen is still saying "definitely maybe".

There hasn't been a doubt in my mind that all the bandmembers want to. The only problem is the Red General.

Frank is holding up a new record.

Misquote which absolutely changes the meaning of Axl's reply.

He said 'I can give you a definite maybe'. He didn't quote Oasis.

Misquote which absolutely changes the meaning of Axl's reply.

He said 'I can give you a definite maybe'. He didn't quote Oasis.

Oh gee. Wow. I didn't realize that. That changes everything!

...oh wait. No it doesn't. :rolleyes: